• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confusion Re. Bars

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Just take the net carb figure 2.1g. Because Atkins is an American brand they label differently, if you look at the back the fibre is included in the Carb nutrition & has to be deducted which gives you the net carb figure... in the UK the fibre is already deducted & we just count the total carbs on packaging. x

This rule also applies to anything containing polyols, malitol & sugar alcohols as they all have no affect on blood sugars. HTH. x

Mets

Gold Member
Oooo what are these bars???

Zosaphine

Fed up of being fat!
Oooo what are these bars???
They are the Atkins range bars, i can get them in our Boots store near the Slimfast range.. and also Sainsbury's..

They are basically a low carb, Atkins friendly range.. I like the Chocolate Chip Cookie DayBreak bars too

If you need a chocolate fix, these are the ones to get - as long as you count them in your daily target :)

PS - I forgot to mention - they are totally yummy LOL

and they give you the runs. ;)

Jonsgirl80

Silver Member
Awww I'm so jealous, I love the bars but cant have them cos they cause me to stall :jelous:

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
its prob why I gained! I have had the choc crisp one tonight and it is MUCH nicer than the decadence one that I had before. AND cheaper....Mmmmmm