confussed with lipotrim after telphoned them heres why

chefjustin

i did a menu for week and then phoned lipotrim to check it was ok the lady told me not to snack inbetween meals not to have evening snack and to limt carbohdrate but on there sample menu day 4 to 7 theres snacks on it and evening snack now i wernt going to do that but i think its really strange why they would put that and then when you phone you get no dont do that i asked why theres no menu plan ideas ie for two weeks and they said it because there are so many efenic cant spell and different people doing diet to do but surly a few diffent menus could be done just for reference as from what they have done on samle sheets you get from chemist its not very clear at all what ya think people

i did a menu for week and then phoned lipotrim to check it was ok the lady told me not to snack inbetween meals not to have evening snack and to limt carbohdrate but on there sample menu day 4 to 7 theres snacks on it and evening snack now i wernt going to do that but i think its really strange why they would put that and then when you phone you get no dont do that i asked why theres no menu plan ideas ie for two weeks and they said it because there are so many efenic cant spell and different people doing diet to do but surly a few diffent menus could be done just for reference as from what they have done on samle sheets you get from chemist its not very clear at all what ya think people

Hi Justin
I asked my friend about this - he is a consultant and his wife has lost 8 stone on tfr and he said to follow diet sheet you've been given as it us correct - and I've just finished 1 wk re-feed and had the snacks fruit etc and lost half lb so I'm going to carry on and have the same again this week with healthy evening meals.
Hope this helps x:)

Hmmmm - it's unsettling when you get different stories isn't it? TBH I think it just depends who answers the phone! I know I've had completely different answers when I rang about water intake than others have had. And NOBODY seems to know why the strawberry shakes aren't included in the 'making up as mousses list'. LT told me to keep on having it if it tasted alright ..... It doesn't inspire confidence, I don't know what to make of it really ....

Bit worrying Justin, seeing as I will be refeeding in less than 3 weeks. I was going to stick to the refeeding sheet to the letter for 2 weeks but when they give you this sort of advice, what do you do?

Good to know though, thanks!

Follow the sheet, sometimes they talk bull.

I had snacks when I refed and I lost 2lbs so there's no harm in it. If you're snacking on fromage frei or fruit, like it says on the sheet, then it's all good.

I'm considering putting a letter together highlighting all the differences in the advice lots of us have been given, how unsettling it is and how it doesn't inspire confidence in them. Also including our experiences with the various pharmacies and some of their shortcomings ..... or do you think I should just leave it alone?? :eek: x

Back