• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confuzed help!!!

So first off - 1 1/2 lbs is a good loss - there is no such thing as 'only a 1 1/2lb loss'. Second, alot of people lose loads in their first week cos its such a change dietwise and you shouldn't expect to lose this kind of weight every week. 1-2lbs is where you should expect to be and anything more is a bonus. Also - being ill usually reduces the amount of weight you will lose.

Eat as much as you need to to feel and then stop.- it works!! Honest!! :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I agree, 1.5lbs is a great weight loss, particularly after such as large loss in week 1, so celebrate your loss rather than looking for reasons why it is not more.

i'm with everyone else, congrats on losing so much to start with think of it like this... you've lost over half a stone in two weeks!! that's amazing! from what i've seen most people lose about 4lbs the first week then 1-2 a week afterwards, so you're doing great :)

Thanks guys, I'm really happy because I got my 1/2 stone sticker, I'm
Just being silly lol, will exercise help lose more weight? X

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3

Victorialouise said:
Thanks guys, I'm really happy because I got my 1/2 stone sticker, I'm
Just being silly lol, will exercise help lose more weight? X

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3
I imagine so- but i'm saving it for when i absolutely have to do it :)

Thank u I want to want to lose at least another stone and half just can't wait to get there :).....

Do u guys find SW amazing I've been doing it too weeks and already made SW chips pizza soup burgers I'm
Amazed I'm
Gonna try spaghetti bolinease, I love SW x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.