• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CONGRATULATIONS to our CD winners !!!!!!!

moomin-mama

Live for today!
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 2st10lb(18.1%)

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Way to go Mike!!! :D Congrats m8 you deserve it....:D

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Your blog persuaded me to try Lighterlife ...

Yes Mike, it's all your fault. When I was researching LL earlier this year I found your blog and read it from beginning to end. Your detailed and honest accounts of day-to-day living on LL showed me that it was possible to do it myself.

On 28th August this year I took the plunge and began a life-changing journey with LL.

Today I am at 100 days and have lost 60 lbs and reduced my BMI from 40.75 to 31. I am carrying on until February, when I will move to Management.

I feel fantastic and would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences. I know that I am not the only one who has benefited from your blog.

This award could not have gone to a better candidate. Cheers.

Ivy

Silver Member
Congrats!!!

Well done and so pleased for you both! YEEHAW

Ivy

WELL DONE MIKE

Mike was also my inspiration to start a VLCD. Four weeks later I am already 30.5 lbs down. I read his blog daily and I think he is king of the VLCD !!!!! counsellors......all his tips on water intake have really helped me......!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!:D and thanks a million - you really are a life saver !!

Leighann - well done - what an inspiration......Delighted for you its such great recognition of your achievement.

To all the finalists.........you deserve a big round of applause !!

x

Bettyboo

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
I'd already decided to do a vlcd but i try all diets without really meaning it.

So mikes blog was the reason I started CD with so much conviction. Im only on day 3 but just know i am going to do it this time, all thanks to the inspiration of his journey.

It seems to me that mike is saving a lot of lives, as dramatic as it sounds, I am convinced its true.

WELL DONE MIKE!!!