CONGRATULATIONS to our CD winners !!!!!!!

Same here!! Its Mike's blog that got me started on this and people like Leighann who give us the motivation and inspiration to keep going. Congratulations.........

Shame there wasn't an award for best support site!!

A very big well done to you both, well deserved.:D

Lisee xx

Way to go Mike!!! :D Congrats m8 you deserve it....:D

Your blog persuaded me to try Lighterlife ...

Yes Mike, it's all your fault. When I was researching LL earlier this year I found your blog and read it from beginning to end. Your detailed and honest accounts of day-to-day living on LL showed me that it was possible to do it myself.

On 28th August this year I took the plunge and began a life-changing journey with LL.

Today I am at 100 days and have lost 60 lbs and reduced my BMI from 40.75 to 31. I am carrying on until February, when I will move to Management.

I feel fantastic and would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences. I know that I am not the only one who has benefited from your blog.

This award could not have gone to a better candidate. Cheers.

Congrats!!!

Well done and so pleased for you both! YEEHAW

Ivy

WELL DONE MIKE

Mike was also my inspiration to start a VLCD. Four weeks later I am already 30.5 lbs down. I read his blog daily and I think he is king of the VLCD !!!!! counsellors......all his tips on water intake have really helped me......!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!:D and thanks a million - you really are a life saver !!

Leighann - well done - what an inspiration......Delighted for you its such great recognition of your achievement.

To all the finalists.........you deserve a big round of applause !!

x

Bettyboo

Well done. The company needs more like you.

I'd already decided to do a vlcd but i try all diets without really meaning it.

So mikes blog was the reason I started CD with so much conviction. Im only on day 3 but just know i am going to do it this time, all thanks to the inspiration of his journey.

It seems to me that mike is saving a lot of lives, as dramatic as it sounds, I am convinced its true.

WELL DONE MIKE!!!

Back