Conpletely ignorant

Welshmamma

Silver Member
Hiya

I am really intrigued reading this. I'm currently following a VLCD. It's tough lol but I have gone from being a nice toned size eight about eight stone five to a great big fat monster!! I need to loose about three stone!
My fitness regime has gone out the window following the birth of my last child, number three and I work full time so have got in the habit of coming home doing what needs doing for the kids and then sobbing out!
I am really worried about my health and want to get decent exercise back in my life, and eat real food which serves a purpose rather than bulks out an empty gap!

Can anyone point in the direction of a really good resource? I would be really interested in giving this a go once I finish my VLCD.

Thankyou x at the moment I am eating nothing! But have very little energy and it kind of feels like cheating. I know the best way to loose weight is to live healthy and eat healthy but I really need to shift some blubber as exercise is not good when you have three additional stone on a petite five foot three frame lol xx

If I am on VLCD do I still follow the thirty day plan?? I am not eating carbs or sugar .... Or anything else for that matter so starting on this straight after seems like a good idea x

Hmmm thanks :) I am going to try and get a stone off with this diet and then I am going to get in to this and in to some exercise classes :)

Right I have my weigh in on Thursday and I think I'm gonna stop these shakes. I feel awful, I'm irritated and irrational! So I'm going to start this new way of eating. Would anyone recommend JUDDING to optimise weight loss?? X

hi .ive just completed day 2 following being on sands and i feel so good , like you i was getting to be an emotional bulldozer , talk about irrational !!! cried for approx 10 hours on saturday , on and off , more on :0) couldnt stop , what a wreck , not like me at all , just was so full of overwhelm !! feel great now x
good luck with primal/paleo living , ive read sooo much this last week , it just makes sense xx

Back