Considering doing Cambridge Diet

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Hello

I have been onto a consultant and I hope I am in the right frame of mind. Any tips or suggestions for me? I think i have done enough research on it at this stage and Im still happy to start. I am 13 stone 3 and only 5 foot. Need to lose approx 4 stone. Four weeks time i have my boyfriends sisters kid baptism which i am dreading. How much would i lose in four weeks roughly? Plus keeping motiviated any tips :) thanks xx

Hey lil miss sunshine and :welcome: to minis.

As you have said you have done alot of research on cd so your well in the know.It is a very mentally challanging diet at times but a very worth while one too.You need to stay focused on why you are doing it.
The 1st few days are the toughest.You really need to stick with it.
Drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied.Come on here as often as you can as the support is great.
Everybody differs in their losses on cd,but the average is 1 stone per month,but usually people lose more than this.In the 1st four weeks you might lose a stone and a half but as i say everybodys different.
But what i can tell you this this diet really does work if you stick with it.

Best of luck to you and let us know how you get on ok.

Hello

I have been onto a consultant and I hope I am in the right frame of mind. Any tips or suggestions for me? I think i have done enough research on it at this stage and Im still happy to start. I am 13 stone 3 and only 5 foot. Need to lose approx 4 stone. Four weeks time i have my boyfriends sisters kid baptism which i am dreading. How much would i lose in four weeks roughly? Plus keeping motiviated any tips :) thanks xx

When it averages out its about a stone per month but you will use up a lot of store in your first couple of weeks.

Best thing you can do whilst waiting to see your consultant is cut down on the carbs and fatty foods now! it will make getting into ketosis so much easier!

Good luck XX

hiya, thanks for all the info. I have been reading so many good stories on it i have a good feeling this time will be better. Oh by the way how much fat is that on your pic ekkkk i think ill buy one of them and bring it with me in my bag lol ;)

Back