Considering Doing WW.....Help! First Week Done And Dusted.

Best of luck Tracie, I look forward to hearing how you get on :)
Any probs or questions just shout!
xx

Thanks Nails :)

Ok first day done and dusted and it wasn't too bad apart from sitting in all day waiting for workmen, I had a carpet fitter,painter & joiner all meant to come but lo & behold the painter and joiner went awol! typical workmen eh! Apart from that my day was pretty boring.

Below is my first day's menu, ohh almost forgot i went shopping agin last night and bought loads of WW food very very expensive though! I saved a bomb when i did CD.

Breakfast
2 slices of WW bread with 200g WW beans...... 3points

Lunch
1 can of coronation WW tuna.....1point

Dinner
i WW Beef Lasange Meal withe onions mushrooms peppers & 2 pickled onions ......6points

Snacks
1 Apple 0.5points 1 w toffee yoghurt 0.5points

Total 11 points, saving some points for weekend.

Also could someone tell me if all perfectly clear flavoured water is free?

And the points value of snack a jack salt & vinegar crisps?

Many Many Thanks.

I'll probably be on here with loads and loads of questions but don't worry i wont turn into a Bethany:eek::eek: remember her?

:rotflmao: That really made me laugh! You can ask any questions you like its just if you start asking the same ones over and over and over and not listening to us, then we come round and beat you up ;)

If youre not going to classes Id definitely suggest buying at the very least a Shopping Guide & a calculator.

You'll pick up loads of tips on here ;) Do you know Tescos put WW points on all their own brand low fat food - all of it, meals, yoghurt, biscuits etc.

I think most of us have given up on the WW bread cos its so rubbish at toasting. Kingsmill crustless 50/50 is the same points value but toasts like 'real' bread.

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Not sure if these are the crisps or not but it says Snack a Jacks - Salt & vinegar 30g bag - 2pts. Are the crisps called 'Spudz' because if so I've given you the wrong ones, although there was no salt & vinegar flavoured 'Spudz' in my book! Sorry!
xx

:rotflmao: That really made me laugh! You can ask any questions you like its just if you start asking the same ones over and over and over and not listening to us, then we come round and beat you up ;)

If youre not going to classes Id definitely suggest buying at the very least a Shopping Guide & a calculator.

You'll pick up loads of tips on here ;) Do you know Tescos put WW points on all their own brand low fat food - all of it, meals, yoghurt, biscuits etc.

I think most of us have given up on the WW bread cos its so rubbish at toasting. Kingsmill crustless 50/50 is the same points value but toasts like 'real' bread.

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Hi Starlight,

I didn't know that about tescos so thank's, i knew they pointed some foods but not all their low fat food, i usually shop at asda but i feel a trip to tescos coming on :)

LOL i was just eating WW bread toasted and thinking this is crap when i read your message so i think i will go for the kngsmill crustless next time.

Bethany eh! lol, what can i say i still think it was someone taking the p..s, but mabye im wrong:rolleyes:

Thanks

Tracie

Well day 5 bekons and everythings going ok , i can't belive how much i can eat and still lose weight:) i alway's had WW down as a starvation diet,just goes to show you don't know unless you try!

Starlight do tesco's tell you the points online? i had a look but couldn't find any points printed at all.

MsJMC thanks for the fab link that will save me a few pounds on buying a calculator i was going to buy one today so thakyou:)

Well i can honestly say i havn't been at all hungry! plus i havn't used all my points either, but i juxt couldn't have eaten any more if i was paid which is a great feeling when on a diet!

Hope you all put your clocks back at the weekend, i must say i quite like the darks nights and this time of year, don't know why though:rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone:D

Hi Jools no the pups not mine it's a piccie i got from a boxer breeders website i love boxers don't know what it is about them but there georgeous!! I had my heart set on getting one this year but the rest of the family wanted a Labrador so we have a little chocolate lab puppy booked and we pick her up on 21st November im off to see her again on Sunday:) But i will get my boxer one day!!!

Hi Tracie .. totally off the subject of diets but I love boxers too. Ive put a piccie on my avatar of my furry daughter Jazzmine. She is 4 now and so are my twin boys. She is very much a part of the family and is a huge character. She is so beautiful and intelligent!!!!

XX

Hi Tracie .. totally off the subject of diets but I love boxers too. Ive put a piccie on my avatar of my furry daughter Jazzmine. She is 4 now and so are my twin boys. She is very much a part of the family and is a huge character. She is so beautiful and intelligent!!!!

XX[/quote]

Awww Jools Jazzmine is lovely, and don't worry about being off subject i could talk about boxers all day:D:D:D just love them:D really wish i was getting one but as i said the rest of family wante a Choccie Lab so i was way out voted:rolleyes:

Oh thats a shame you were out voted hunni! As beautiful as chocolate labradors are you can't beat a boxer!

xx

Oh thats a shame you were out voted hunni! As beautiful as chocolate labradors are you can't beat a boxer!

xx

Lol Jools, i take it your as mad on boxers as i am, i only agreed to a chocolate lab if i could defo get my boxer next year :D our house and garden are big enough for 2 dogs anyways, so watch this space!!

Hi Tracie

The melba toasts are from Tesco and they are 1 point a pack. Tescos have kindly pointed them up on the packet. :D

:)

Hi Cavy,

I was in Tescos tonight looking for the melba toast and the only ones i could find were Dutch Melba at 1 point per toast, i couldn't find any atall for 1 point for the full packet:rolleyes: mabye the tesco i was in had run out i will look again next time im in.

Hello everyone:D

Well that's my first week on WW over and guess what, it wasn't that bad! no hunger pangs no feeling hard done by cause i can't eat what i want, AND i couldn't use all my points everyday either!! i saved about 4 everyday, but im kinda scared to use my saved points just incase i put on:rolleyes: hmmm have to get my head round this saving points and then eating them:rolleyes:

I don't weigh in till later on as i have no scales in the house, well i have but took the battery out and threw it away as im a serial scale hopper and would never have stuck it out if jumping on the scales every time i go to loo! That was ok on CD when i was loosing almost everyday.

I tell you what, i saved a fortune when doing CD all this WW stuff is breaking the bank!

Hope you all have a good day:)

Well done! I know how you feel about being reluctant to use all your points but it's a good idea if you do as when you drop your stone then your points will decrease so the weighloss continues.
Glad you've found the week relatively easy, looking forward to hearing how you got on!
xx

I tend to save any 'banked' points for a Monday, Monday is my wi day and on a Monday night I usually treat myself to a Chinese take away & a few drinks :)

Hi Starlight, what do you get from the chinese? if you don't mind me asking.

You have done so well on WW and may i say it was you who inspired me to give it a go in the first place, so thank you.

Hi Starlight, what do you get from the chinese? if you don't mind me asking.

You have done so well on WW and may i say it was you who inspired me to give it a go in the first place, so thank you.

Awww thanks tracie thats lovely to hear :)

I usually have maybe spare ribs and/or Chicken Fried Rice. Ribs are 10 for a portion CFR is 9.5 :) Bargain!!

Ohhh i luvvv Spare Ribs with any sauce (bad i know), wouldn't mind the CFR if it had a litttle sauce as im not too keen on dry food from the Chinese but hey i can't have it all, can i? lol.

Last edited:
Back