Considering Moving Up to 810

Hedgehog

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I would like your opinions, I was going to do 11 weeks to get to 25 BMI and I feel I can do the 11 weeks no problem and should make it to BMI 25 by the end of that week. I really do feel like I am in the zone with this diet but feel once I leave SS thats it I wont be going back to it.

But I also feel that my weight is starting to stall and that this could be due to the fact that I am getting closer to the 25 BMI (although could also be cycle related) and perhaps moving up a week earlier would kick start my metabolism.

I have holidays coming up the 2nd week in July for 2 weeks, and so once I move up to 810 I am going to keep moving up the plans in preparation for holidays so hopefully I dont pile on too much while away. (I'm going to Italy so carb central and I'm going to enjoy myself LOL)

So what do you think, I havent made up my mind yet, should I stick it out another week or move up to 810 on Tuesday.

Thank you in advance :)

Thanks Dancing,

Yes, I was thinking it was more about getting close to BMI 25 than stalling as such, and I think that losing 2 ish lbs per week is great, but I think I could sustain that with food so I'm thinking that I will start the changes on Tuesday :) I'm not going to make the final decision till Tuesday because I know the minute I say 100% to it I'll start immediately :)

The longer I've been thinking about getting some food soon, the sooner I want it :) At the beginning I was scared that when this day came it might lead to bingeing but I intend to be disciplined about it, I have my holiday coming and that is motivation for me stay on plan :)

Thanks again for your reply :)

It's exciting even to consider to move up the plans because that means that you are Nearly at target!! Go Hedgehog.....! XX

Back