Considering Moving Up to 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Hi Everyone,

I would like your opinions, I was going to do 11 weeks to get to 25 BMI and I feel I can do the 11 weeks no problem and should make it to BMI 25 by the end of that week. I really do feel like I am in the zone with this diet but feel once I leave SS thats it I wont be going back to it.

But I also feel that my weight is starting to stall and that this could be due to the fact that I am getting closer to the 25 BMI (although could also be cycle related) and perhaps moving up a week earlier would kick start my metabolism.

I have holidays coming up the 2nd week in July for 2 weeks, and so once I move up to 810 I am going to keep moving up the plans in preparation for holidays so hopefully I dont pile on too much while away. (I'm going to Italy so carb central and I'm going to enjoy myself LOL)

So what do you think, I havent made up my mind yet, should I stick it out another week or move up to 810 on Tuesday.

Thank you in advance :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you're at 25.6 now? I'd vote for you moving up to 810 on Tuesday. But remember that your weight may not be "stalling" just naturally slowing down as you have less to lose now
  4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Thanks Dancing,

Yes, I was thinking it was more about getting close to BMI 25 than stalling as such, and I think that losing 2 ish lbs per week is great, but I think I could sustain that with food so I'm thinking that I will start the changes on Tuesday :) I'm not going to make the final decision till Tuesday because I know the minute I say 100% to it I'll start immediately :)

The longer I've been thinking about getting some food soon, the sooner I want it :) At the beginning I was scared that when this day came it might lead to bingeing but I intend to be disciplined about it, I have my holiday coming and that is motivation for me stay on plan :)

Thanks again for your reply :)
  5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good plan. Stick to the plan and to the foods in the 810 stage religiously and you will limit the chances of a binge. Georgie was worried too. Think it is natural. But she stuck to everything precisely and look where she is now!
  6. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

It's exciting even to consider to move up the plans because that means that you are Nearly at target!! Go Hedgehog.....! XX
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.