Considering switching from cambridge

stephanees

Hi everyone, I have been following Cambridge for the past 5 weeks and like it (as much as you can like not eating :S) and am thinking of switching to s+s purely for the cost reasons- 28 days worth is going to work out £100 cheaper including the Saturday delivery.

Has anyone else done the same, if so what are your thoughts, how different are they? I have seen the meal food packs which I suppose is one major difference.

I switched and am loving the SnS packs, especially as I can eat a meal in the evening with my family and you get 4 a day instead of just 3.....

Hi there, I'm a restarter I've previously done Cambridge I enjoyed it but found more choice and better flavours with slim and save! Us much cheaper too! Both plans work losses are the same pretty much but you get more choice with slim and save the slag Bol and mac and cheese are lush plus the added veg and protein is great too! Personally i think it's the best one out of the two, I lost over 3 stone in slim and save earlier this year now I'm back to shift a little excess I've gained and get to goal :) good luck

Back