Considering switching to dukan from VLCD

I failed at giving up salt.... just be careful. As for making your meat taste nice, I like the natural taste but you could make marinades with natural yoghurt and curry powder, check out the recipe thread loads of ideas on there and once attack is over you can have mustard etc and your options open up

I failed at giving up salt.... just be careful. As for making your meat taste nice, I like the natural taste but you could make marinades with natural yoghurt and curry powder, check out the recipe thread loads of ideas on there and once attack is over you can have mustard etc and your options open up
Been doing a lot of reading today (talk about memory overload. lol) :) I really really wanna do this and I wanna do this right. Maybe, I'll stop my VLCD for 2-3 days then start. How should I know how many days I should do the attack phase?

If your having difficulty doing the TW on the Dukan site, looking at your stats I would opt for 3 days

If your having difficulty doing the TW on the Dukan site, looking at your stats I would opt for 3 days
I received an email explaining my TW but I haven't read anything about how long I should so attack for. I'm currently 9st 10.6lbs. Will I lose more if I do attack for longer?

Its not recommended to do longer, and its a quick start water loss etc. Its the cruise stage where the weight loss happens.

Its not recommended to do longer, and its a quick start water loss etc. Its the cruise stage where the weight loss happens.
I see. Gosh! I'll be so lost if you're not here to help me out.. :( Hope my book arrives soon.

The cruise phase, how long are we supposed to do that? That's when we have to alternate pure protein and protein & vegetables days, right?

You do the cruise phase until you get to target then you go onto consolidation phase - I did cruise for about a year but I had a lot more than you to lose xx

You do the cruise phase until you get to target then you go onto consolidation phase - I did cruise for about a year but I had a lot more than you to lose xx
According to the dukan website, they're estimating I will reach my TW by mid-January 2014 (if I start now). When I reach goal, what happens then? How long will it take me before I can start the "maintenance" phase? Sorry, I forgot the proper term for that phase. Anyway, it's the last phase of the dukan diet. :)

I'm pretty nervous about trying something new - again. I don't wanna fail on this one.. This has to be my last and final solution to my weight concerns.

Still waiting for the book to arrive. Checked its status this morning and it hasn't even been dispatched yet... :(

Back