considering writing a diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by debtdummy, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am thinking about writing a diary on here to help me on my fat fighting journey, not so much for the food side of things but the motivation and just a record i suppose, what do u all think? or is there a certain site u all use and add it to ur signiture ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The diaries people have in their signatures are usually the threads they have in here in the diary section

4. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi,
    I find it very useful to post on my diary everyday, more for me than anything else!
    It's a place you can record your thoughts, feelings, ups and downs!
    It is also very good to read back over previous days, weeks, months or even years (!) to help you understand your moods, what motivated you and what made you sad.
    Even if no-one reply to my rambling diary, it's the one place I am totally honest, telling you lot things I won't even tell my dh!
    So, in my opinion, go for it!

Mini likes this.
  5. why_d

why_d by name, wide by nature

Start Weight:
    30st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    23st3.2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9.5lb(18.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i've only been dieting/recording a diary for about 10 days, but have def found that it helps! would usually be struggling by now, but have found that going back and seeing what i've eaten and been happy with has helped me remember that the Chinese or Indian takeaways aren't really needed etc

def worth giving it a try..

6. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well thats it then my debtdummy diary will start tomorrow after weigh in. thanks

7. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yaaay!
    You go girl!
    Another diary for me to stalk, erm read!

8. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    good luck with it, they really are a good idea. I find I eat less as keeping a record of my intake lets me see I have had quite a bit whereas I might not have that insight without writing it down. The accountability is a good thing but it is even better to just keep an eye on triggers, emotions, patterns and of course being honest with yourself. There really are no downsides so good luck with it, im sure you will find it helpful :) xxx

9. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    hi debtdummy i really enjoy keeping a diary and im sure you will too, if your anything like me then if nothing else youll love just having a ramble each night lol

weird question coming up...... the picture of you was it taken outside a villa in florida by any chance? its just that ive a near idential picture of me standing outside said location a few years back lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.