1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Constant Struggle

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by thejoyofanonymity, 27 March 2014 Social URL.

1. thejoyofanonymity

thejoyofanonymity Miss ChatterBox

Hey

So I'm just on here because I'm struggling to find - and keep - my motivation. I've been doing Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band and in the first week I was just immensely pleased at how it worked for me. My eating dropped right down, I was losing weight and not feeling hungry. However, even though I know that it works, I still seem to be stuck in a rut of not following the golden rules which is why I know I've totally plateu'd.

Need a bit of a kick of motivation but I similarly know I'm the only person who can do this for me...just wish I knew why I was struggling so much with it...

Sorry for the wee moan, just feeling pretty frustrated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SlimMeDown

SlimMeDown Well-Known Member

How's it been going?
    I find the only thing that has worked for me is calorie counting - and that's purely because I get put off eating something if I don't want to waste the calories. This is all that has helped me to cut down majorly on junk food.