Constantly ill, thinking of quitting LL - advice please?

That's excellent news!

Do try to do the management bit. Even if it's a fast forward one.

Best of luck :)

Thanks everyone! Am definitely not skipping management,I've heard such good things about it and I think you're allowed to do the management course even if you're pregnant. And I've found all the counselling really useful so far - well worth the extra costs. So I'll talk to my LLC and arrange to switch over. And we can start trying to conceive - bit scared about that - I'm 34 and a few of my friends have found getting pregnant not so easy and are doing IVF but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be luckier - and the weight loss should help. Wish me luck!!! x:)

Wishing you all the best with both the management and the future family ... there's nothing like it!
x

try not to think too much about conceiving, you know what they say, it'll happen when you don't expect it.

My family is historically weird.. took my Mum, my sister, my sister in law AND me around 2 years to get pregnant with first babies. Afterwards, my Mum got pregnant within 6 months of trying for her second and within one month with her 3rd. My sister went on to have 4 further children without even trying for any of them, my sister in law and me still only have 1 kid each but we've not tried for more (yet). The 2 youngest of my sisters children were born when she was mid to late 30's as well so age isn't necessarily an issue.

At the end of the day its a bit of a lottery, listen to your body, you will naturally feel like making an effort when your body is fertile. we tried all sorts of nonsense trying to predict ovulation, lying propped up on a pillow.... you name it we tried it. The month I did get pregnant my husband had been made redundant, we probably had sex about twice the whole month (weren't really in the mood for obvious reasons) had no idea when I ovulated and most definately did nothing artistic with the pillows.... and there it was when we least expected it.

good luck!

mags
xxxx

Thanks everyone! Am definitely not skipping management,I've heard such good things about it and I think you're allowed to do the management course even if you're pregnant. And I've found all the counselling really useful so far - well worth the extra costs. So I'll talk to my LLC and arrange to switch over. And we can start trying to conceive - bit scared about that - I'm 34 and a few of my friends have found getting pregnant not so easy and are doing IVF but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be luckier - and the weight loss should help. Wish me luck!!! x:)

hi there,
just read your post , dont worry , i was 32 when i had issa , and your weight loss will have such a dramatic effect on your fertility .
goodluck and have fun !!!:eek:

Hi Fallen Angel

Just read your update on the trip to the doctors. Great News!! Have lots of fun trying and it will all help towards the exercise too :D :D :D

I have been finding management good and have lost 1.3 in my 1st week of weigh in and look to have lost another couple so far this week. It is great to have the confidence that even though you start to eat again you can still loose a little.

Back