Constipated?

I'm also finding i'm less 'regular'. I'm OK if I use some syns on alcohol but that's obviously not the best solution! Slimmatea sounds worth looking at.

I always find if i up the exercise that always works ( sometimes 2 much) . Running especially has the desired effect:)
I run 5K every few days and all I do get is wind!

Lol Iv been and bought my Slimmatee but I'm on night tonight/tomorrow don't think it's a good idea to have them until after iv finished this week. Don't want to be taken short during the night ;-)

I woke up this morning around 5 to go... Never have I done that before whilst on SW!

Me too :-( I haven't done SW for 2 years and have gone regularly every day, been on SW for a few days and bang, no poop for 2 days! It's really frustrating, I drink so much water, fresh fruit, yogurts, etc. Have you tried making a scan bran cake and having it that way? I don't like them as a cracker but the cake I make is lovely x

Me too :-( I haven't done SW for 2 years and have gone regularly every day, been on SW for a few days and bang, no poop for 2 days! It's really frustrating, I drink so much water, fresh fruit, yogurts, etc. Have you tried making a scan bran cake and having it that way? I don't like them as a cracker but the cake I make is lovely x
I tried the Scan Bran Ginger Cake and i couldn't stomach it! Not sure what it is, if its the texture or what! Its a shame really as that's supposed to be the ultimate mover!

Back