CONSTIPATION RELIEF????

no pain no gain!

HAVE HAD PRETTY BAD CONSTIPATION SINCE BEEN ON LT. TRIED SENEKOT...DIDNT REALLY WORK, SO THEN TRIED SENEKOT MAX.... THAT DID WORK BUT ALSO GAVE ME MEGA STOMACH CRAMPS...IE WAS ON THE LOO CRYING :eek:
WANTED TO ASK U GUYS WHAT IN UR EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE BEST SO FAR. AND IS DUCLO SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS???

Hmm not sure bout Duclox being suitable for vegitarians but if you do try it remember it is a bit stronger than senokat so keep a toilet handy oh and take one!

Ive also had a horrible time theres alot of :sick0019:or
:sign0007: and not enough of :bliss:

it doesnt say on their website hun... i take 2 but some people dont like em ...make sure you take them before bed, and let them do their magic! You will have an early wake up call and after about 30 - 1hr you will be all clear :) x x

i dont know if this will work for you,but there was a post on here a good while ago and it said that if you can drink 2-3(2 works for me always) litres of water within an hour then it will make things move,it always works a treat for me,some cant handle too much water in a short space of time though,good luck with it,
elaine x

i dont know if this will work for you,but there was a post on here a good while ago and it said that if you can drink 2-3(2 works for me always) litres of water within an hour then it will make things move,it always works a treat for me,some cant handle too much water in a short space of time though,good luck with it,
elaine x

HMMM... INTERESTING. WILL DEF GIVE IT A GO. X

dulco can be a bish but it deffo works!!! just finished my first traumatic time with it - but i feel flippin brill now!!!!

good luck!

Back