Constipation

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
As I've had a really bad case of constipation yesterday and the fibre I bought at the pharmacist doesn't work, I'm looking to buy that stuff that most of you use but I can't remember the name. Could you tell me what it's called again?

Mirjam said:
As I've had a really bad case of constipation yesterday and the fibre I bought at the pharmacist doesn't work, I'm looking to buy that stuff that most of you use but I can't remember the name. Could you tell me what it's called again?

Do u mean Psylliam Husk? X

I drink 3.5 litres of water per day Ailish so it's not that. Senokot doesn't help me I'm afraid... :(

That's the one Yeye, thanks! I understand you can get them from Holland & Barrets? Does this work good?

I get it from H&B, it does the job, but tbh without being crude, I hardly pass much at all? X

I use fibreclear - the pharmacist recommends it when getting the lipotrim, it works ;-)

Good luck today everyone!!!

Senakot is just a laxative and horrid for you to use long term. You need to get some decent fibre into your system, and psyllium husk is perfect! I prefer the loose stuff that I get from thespiceworks.co.uk (you can buy on Ebay also) and just add a couple of teaspoons to water each day and drink. Find it better than the capsules from H&B.

Thanks Jayne! I will see if I can get some loose fibre, will visit a few health stores today :) x

Back