Constipation

Ducolax is "violent".
My experience was very painful. Only take it if you have a day off work!
I took sennokot every night for three months and still had terrible trouble. Always take a disposable glove with you when you need the loo ;P

Janice are you free now chick ?? Lol

Hi Claire,

Thanks for asking, well all sorted at last, and back to normal'ish..LoL

This is a bit TMI so be warned ...

The Movicol on Friday didn't give any results apart from more wind.. :sigh:

On Saturday I decided to try something different and resorted to getting some of my Mum's old remedy Milk of Magnesia and had a big dose of that early Saturday.

Well.....was in Tesco later in the morning getting last New Years eve shopping done and suddenly had the most audible and rushing gurgle, almost made the mistake of thinking it was wind again and relieving the pressure..thank g*d I didn't..lol! :sign0137:

I left my trolly in the isle and rushed to the ladies loo, clenched cheeks and a prayer to the sphincter muscles on the way!

Barely made it!!!:eek:

I had to go home and resume shopping after a bit of a hygiene change of smalls ..LoL, well got a result even if my dignity suffered a little..LoL

I will keep to a maintenance regime of JUST Movicol now!

Well what an introduction..

Not looking forwards to this!! lol

Started sunday, already made close friends with the loo because of the water intake :D

I feel OK upto now tummy wise, maybe I'll be lucky and have no problems?!

Glad your feeling more settled.

Congratulations on the start!

I'm just a week ahead of you, I can see from allot of posts that constipation can be an issue but if your water intake is high that should help you.

I think I just panicked and then was overzealous with the laxatives, hence my mishap!..lol

Hi Claire,

Thanks for asking, well all sorted at last, and back to normal'ish..LoL

This is a bit TMI so be warned ...

The Movicol on Friday didn't give any results apart from more wind.. :sigh:

On Saturday I decided to try something different and resorted to getting some of my Mum's old remedy Milk of Magnesia and had a big dose of that early Saturday.

Well.....was in Tesco later in the morning getting last New Years eve shopping done and suddenly had the most audible and rushing gurgle, almost made the mistake of thinking it was wind again and relieving the pressure..thank g*d I didn't..lol! :sign0137:

I left my trolly in the isle and rushed to the ladies loo, clenched cheeks and a prayer to the sphincter muscles on the way!

Barely made it!!!:eek:

I had to go home and resume shopping after a bit of a hygiene change of smalls ..LoL, well got a result even if my dignity suffered a little..LoL

I will keep to a maintenance regime of JUST Movicol now!

Well what an introduction..

So funny!

Awwww, been there!

Back