Constructive criticism needed please:)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clairex, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Today is my first day back on plan in about a year, and im all out of whack!! Wondering if you can have a look at my day and offer some criticims (i.e - i have had no hexA today, oops!!) Any thoughts at all would be appreciated!
    Thank you, you lovely lot!

Breakfast
    2 Alpen light bars - HeB
    Snack - banana
    Lunch
    3 Chicken legs, salad, ham
    Very small handfull of walkers extra crunchy - 3.5 syns
    The chicken legs had a little bit of skin on so i'm going to add 1.5 syns just in case!!!

Dinner
    Salmon fillet, with onions (fried in fry lite) with salad.
    Desert - Muller light cherry -2 syns
    Another banana!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Well to me, that looks like a red day. So you can have 2 hex Bs and 1 or 2 hex As.

If it was the ordinary cherry muller lite, its syn free, its only the one with the compote in that has syns.

Bananas are superfree, but they are not a speed food because they are high in sugar and so you may want to try and limit them a little, but your breakfast was quite small, and you dont need to eat a little to lose a lot.

HTH

4. clairex

clairex Silver Member

ooh so i could have the two alpen bars and some bread? I struggle to have two A's cos i dont drink milk, or tea/coffee - and i really struggle with eating breakfast. Bad habits i've got into I suppose, don't eat all day and then it gets to 2pm and i'm starving and end up craving sugary things! Really something I need to tackle. Thanks so much for your input :) xx

5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Two As are optional, but you should try and have one, even if thats a little chunk of cheese or something. Yes, you can have a HexB bread to go with your alpen lights. The Extra Easy plan is one of each Hex per day but green/red is the two.

6. clairex

clairex Silver Member

I've got myself all muddled up, haha. I did ee a while back and totally failed at it (just couldnt get my head around it, too much free food) so I think i have crossed the two plans. I will have another read of my books. Thank you! x

7. determinator

determinator Banned

I agree with the PP about bananas too , I started off eating 1-2 everyday and my losses werent great so I cut down to 1 every other day and this really helped my losses . Try eating an apple or pear instead

8. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Really? wow. will def cut down. thank you! I love this site - all the great little tips i'd never know! xx

9. nico

nico Full Member

fab advice about the bananas thanks

good luck clairex on your journey xx

10. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Only think I would say it I know you mentioned that the chicken only had a lil bit of skin on.. there was a board in my group and I will remember what is said because it shocked me but having one chicken leg with the skin on can add up to 8 syns.. so just be mindful of that x

11. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    agreeing with what has been said above, but well done for getting back on track! main thing i would say is don't estimate anything, always be 100% sure of weights and syns, guessing is not worth the hassle xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.