Contingencyplan's diary.

Day 24

I am now going to go on WS for the majority of the time. I just feel so much better for it whilst exercising.

Doing the shred / going to the gym I will find easier to stick to, too! On all my WS days I have managed just to stop at what I'm allowed, so fingers crossed it continues! :) I will do TS days on non-exercise days :D

I'm so pleased I've managed to get to day 24... and a sneaky peak at the scales tells me that I'm almost out of the 200's and in to onederland, haha! :clap:

Also contemplating getting up early every day and doing the shred before work... am I going mad?! :eek:

TTFN peeps!

I am now going to go on WS for the majority of the time. I just feel so much better for it whilst exercising.

Doing the shred / going to the gym I will find easier to stick to, too! On all my WS days I have managed just to stop at what I'm allowed, so fingers crossed it continues! :) I will do TS days on non-exercise days :D

I'm so pleased I've managed to get to day 24... and a sneaky peak at the scales tells me that I'm almost out of the 200's and in to onederland, haha! :clap:

Also contemplating getting up early every day and doing the shred before work... am I going mad?! :eek:

TTFN peeps!

Sounds like your head is in the right place CP :), and you have to do what you feel good about doing. If WS is the way ahead for you whilst exercising, then thats what you need to do :)

I am not a morning person at all, in any way shape or form....so YES !!!
You are mad for getting up earlier to do the Shred before work :p
But, sometimes, the madness is what works ;)

Wow- what a great plan. That's some determination you have there lady. Hope it works for you. I'm with Marge on this one as I cannot do mornings!! (soooo wish I could tho!) I have just sucumbed and order the shred so will nervously await it's arrival!

Thanks ladies! :D Didn't manage to drag myself out of bed early enough this AM, so I'll do it before the OH gets in from work. It is not a spectator sport!! You're going to love it ladygaga! ;)

Go for it contingency! I can never do my DVD's when hubbie is around so the shred will definitely be my guilty pleasure (!?!) eitehr or that or it's straight on ebay hehehe! Good luck honey xx

STAY ON LEVEL ONE PEOPLE. *dies*

I thought I'd give L2 a go. Back later when I'm not melting. ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

STAY ON LEVEL ONE PEOPLE. *dies*

I thought I'd give L2 a go. Back later when I'm not melting. ;)

Level 2 :eek::eek::eek:
No way !!
:worthy:

OMG.....what happened on Level 2 then? I am soooooooooooo scared about starting. Did you survive? Hope you are OK xx

I don't remember what her exact words were, but they were along the lines of you should feel like you're dying! :eek:

There were plank twists too... OMG!! Feel fab now though! :)

I don't remember what her exact words were, but they were along the lines of you should feel like you're dying! :eek:

There were plank twists too... OMG!! Feel fab now though! :)

Bugger CP :eek:
Now I wanna try it :eek:
But I cant yet... I really need to keep on level one for now :)
But hey, you feel fab :D
It will only get better eh ;)

I might do L1 tomorrow and alternate between the two. I'm not ready for hardcore L2-ing, haha! I'm just too curious for my own good :giggle:

You should feel like you are dying......OMG!!!! And we have paid for this????

Level 1 shredded here too... and TS, plus olives and feta for me :p
Addicted to both the shred and the olives, I reckon :eek:

Well done marge. We can do this 30 days! Maybe I should start a shred thread?? :) x

Good stuff :D
I will be in it in a min :D

Back