Contingencyplan's diary.

Good stuff :D
Just crack on with it CP...
Second bumper pack, no excuses now ;) :D

well done on getting back to it and maintaining the weight loss, you should be really proud of yourself!! Yesterday I was tempted to eat my own foot at one point but the hunger really isn't that bad today thankfully. Stay strong, we can do it!

Today is going OK! Fingers crossed I can keep this up. :D Unfortunately I haven't lost anything yet, but I know I shouldn't be scale hopping :eek:

I'm making my weigh in day Fridays (so offical start tomorrow - I'll post my official start weight for week 1), just so it will keep me on track over the weekends!

I hope all you lovely people out there are doing OK! x

Last edited:
Glad day 2 went well for you. Keep it up! Target is waiting for you! xx

Start WI today :)
Good stuff :)

Official Day 1!

WI as promised: Start weight: 211.5 :sigh:

Onwards with TS, and making the next 7 days 100%. :D.

Last edited:
So ?
Is that half a pound on then, from your original loss ?

Thats not really anthing to worry about, I dont think. :)
I am sure that half pound will be history by this time next week ;)
Marge
:)

Day 2

Today I'm doing great! I'm feeling suitably happy because I went to Sainsbury's and my trousers nearly fell down :eek: They're a pair of size 20's I've been wearing for ages (and they'd just been washed so I thought they'd be nice and snug!!) So I treated myself to a pair of lovely size 18s... which I discovered need a belt! Yipiee!

Edit: Adding some goals that I found on my PC from last time. I find mini mini goals quite motivating :) And I've done 2 already!

[STRIKE]217lbs (BMI 33.9)
210lbs (BMI 32.9)[/STRIKE]

204lbs (BMI 31.9)
197lbs (BMI 30.9)
191lbs (BMI 29.9) - No longer obese!
184lbs (BMI 28.9)
178lbs (BMI 27.9)
172lbs (BMI 26.9)
165lbs (BMI 25.9)
159lbs (BMI 24.9) - No longer overweight!
152lbs (BMI 23.9)
146lbs (BMI 22.9) - Goal!

Last edited:
Day 3

I've had a good day today. No hunger, but man... I'm so tired. It's a major effort to sit here and type.

At least feeling this tired will keep me out of the bread bin hunting for carbs... I can't be arsed! :D

In more exciting news... Since Friday (official day 1) I have lost 3lbs :)

Day 4

The tiredness / hunger / being a grumpy bum has all gone. For the first time, I feel super positive about all this, and I'm not craving anything! :party0049:

And today I'm on to over a stone lost on Exante (first attempt + this one!). Huzzah! :D

The tiredness / hunger / being a grumpy bum has all gone. For the first time, I feel super positive about all this, and I'm not craving anything! :party0049:

And today I'm on to over a stone lost on Exante (first attempt + this one!). Huzzah! :D

Excellent :D
Sounds like your in ketosis :)
Long may it continue :D
You still gyming it CP ?

Excellent :D
Sounds like your in ketosis :)
Long may it continue :D
You still gyming it CP ?

Not at the moment Marge :) I wanted to get in to it and not push myself too hard in the first couple of weeks - maily because I think that was my downfall last time. :cry:

I still walk to and from work (30 mins combined) and do some EA Sports Active 2 on my Wii!

Day 5

Day 5 and I've had 2 packs so far today - whee, I haven't felt hungry! Time for my shake soon! :)

I feel good but I don't look good though :( My skin has gone crazy, total breakout! I also have huge bags under my eyes. Hopefully my body will sort itself out soon...

Day 6 / 7

I've been doing really well - always 100% TS or 100% WS - I have mixed and matched the two which suits me brilliantly. But I haven't lost all that much, I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow! :( I think it'll be a max of 3.5lbs this week... I guess I can't expect too much though, having done this before? And 3.5 isn't a bad loss, I know, it's just dissapointing.

On the plus side I haven't been hungry... hehe! Onwards! :D

3.5lbs is a good weight loss.
If you did that every week, you would lose a stone in 4 weeks ;)
Just keep going on, and you will get there
Marge
:D

Excellent CP :D
Just keep going ......
;)

Back