Continuing my journey with JUDDD

Thank you ladybird, I'm determined not to bounce back up this time so I've tried to have a controlled up day but I think the cake might have pushed that a bit higher than I wanted!!

How are you doing? x

How are you doing? x

Official WI next Tuesday but I've come in well under 2,000 on UD and none on DD so hoping for another loss this week. I'll be gutted if I'm back in the 12s as I am only just in the 11s lol. I seem to have been in the 12s forever since I gained at Christmas.

Hey Smamfa :)) Welcome to the Juddd club & well done on your losses :))

Thank everyone. I was 12 1/2 in jan 2012 and just in 12's in August 2012 and started juddding then, I'm so chuffed to be going down slowly but surely and I'm back on the wagon in the new year. Not the amazing losses of some judders but a great success for me!! Xx. Lets keep going and we'll all get there x

Weigh in today 10:13:4. Yippee!!! I've lost 1:2 lbs and made it into the 10's, I don't think I'm going to weigh this week because I don't want to see the 10 at the front vanish!!

well done! x

Weigh in today 10:12:6. Yipppeeeee! That's only 0:8 lbs but I only managed 2 dd's and 1 ID... A very busy week at work.

I got down to 10:11 on the 8th of march and had a little yippee I'm going to be 10:7 by my 41st which is on the 24th.

But on the 11th I got out of bed and slipped a disc and I'm now on so many painkillers which cause nausea and their advice is to eat when taking them and when feeling nauseous so I'm now up to 11 which is a bit upsetting but I'll get back into the swing of it once I can move again!!

Oh no, I hope you're getting better now. I'm not doing well with the downs yet, I'm trying to have healthy food with the tablets but all I want are crisps and chocolate :0(

I threatened to try doing a marathon before I turned 40 but have you seen phoebe from friends running?? I look like her!! Enthusiastic but no style!!! Lol xx

Back