Continuous Push

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Coopsley, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Coopsley

Coopsley New Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hello! I've just located this website and due to start the Target Slim shake programme later in the week. I've never done anything like this before but after reading so many of your success stories etc, I'm really eagar to make a start. I'm taking part in a charity Sky Dive on the 2nd July and have a little further to go before I reach the target weight that the company allow us to jump at. I've been doing my own diet for the past 7 weeks but I'm need of a little help to get me past this pitfold. It is also something that I want to contiue to keep the weight off too!
    If anyone has any further tips or inspiriation feel free to share them with me to help me reach my goal!
    Keep going everyone, your all doing marvellously xx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    Hi

I have not heard of target slim, but want to wish a the best of luck in your charity jump :) You are a lot braver than me :)

Good luck with Target Slim and your continued weight loss :) x

4. CPL

CPL Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.