Control underwear

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all,

I am thinking of getting some control underwear to smooth my stomach and hips area. I've had some before that were the pants that came up to under the bust area but it was uncomfortable and I got rolls of fat at the top on my back (not nice). I'm thinking of getting some the same but with the bra cups and straps to hold it up as I think it will fit better.

Can anyone recommend anything that will suck it all in? I'm a size 14/16 if that helps :)

Hi Felix I went to a wedding about 4 weeks ago and i bought myself tummy control underwear, i bought mine from Tesco. They do the ones with the bra cups and ones that only cover up to your belly button and slightly down the thigh (which are the ones i bought) usually i find control underwear rolls up/down or leaves some flab somewhere hanging out over the top but these ones didnt at all which really surprised me and they were good value for money.

I hope this helps :)

I bought mine off ideal world tv.

I think they are only supposed to roll down if you get the wrong size, that's why I liked the ideal world ones as they give you measurements as well as a clothes size when buying.

Also thing Marks and Spencer's and Debenham's do a good range x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I have got some from Maidenform 'Flexees' range. Absolutely brilliant. Best support underwear i have ever had and I have tried lots!

I got some from m&s for a wedding last year when I was slightly lighter than I am now, hated them, kept rolling down my tights I had on n spent the whole day paranoid my tights would sag down totally...

Thanks everyone! I was originally looking at the M&S ones. Will have to go to a few shops and try some on :) I actually had a really good nice one from primark but as I've lost weight my boobs have shrunk and the cups are massive now!!

my boobs are too big cup wise for m&s so I could only use teh knicker control stuff

Back