Conundrum

reshmus

(I have to apologize this is going to be a longish rant)
I have this really weird conundrum that might not even happen but being me I have to analyze it to understand what I want to do, in case someone asked me.

I really dislike the project I am on right now. SO much so that I get to work every morning being positive, by 11 am start to lose my positivity and by 2 pm I just want to eat chocolate or anything else that will make myself feel better and I have to really use all the will power and my powers to distract myself from succumbing to that. (I have lately started giving myself a stern talking to or going to the gym)

ANYWAYs, I was talking to my friend in the company yesterday who mentioned that she might be able to get me an assignment in India for 3 months doing something I think I would really enjoy. As it is I am really not sure what I am doing now is for me... this opportunity in India would help me explore a different side of the business I work in.

SO here is the dilemma, I just completed week 5 on the programme. I feel I am doing really well. (I went on vacation for 3 weeks, Missed one weight in and I didn't stray). My group is currently on week 7 in the green foundation book this week, next week will be going through week 8 material.

So I don't know if I should take the opportunity in India, try and do a couple of the weeks by myself and fly back to get weighed in every 4 weeks or something. OR not go to India. OR I dont know what the other options are. (My friend and I were brainstorming and we thought maybe I could call the LL HQ and see if someone would council me over the phone for an hour a week and let me watch the DVDs as long as I returned them or something)

This programme is very very important to me. I really feel the councilling and the weight loss is really helping me take control of my life. But if I don't get off this project or start doing something more meaningful with my time, I will have to find a new job or something. I just cannot continue with the status quo on the job front. I honestly feel that it is sucking the life out of me slowly (overly dramatic.. but you get the picture). And I worry if I don't go to India and I still stay in the UK, I will be on this project till May.

I know that if I want this India thing to happen, I will have to push for it. SO right now, I dont know what I want.. I dont know if I should push for it considering where I am with the diet...Please help me..:wave_cry:

Hi reshmus,

Interestingly all the positives you have in your post below are for going to India...

When we are doing something we enjoy it does make life so much easier and everything else seems to fall into place.

Trust your own gut feelings on this.

Hopefully you can sort something out with LL HQ!

Love Mini xxx

(I have to apologize this is going to be a longish rant)
I have this really weird conundrum that might not even happen but being me I have to analyze it to understand what I want to do, in case someone asked me.

I really dislike the project I am on right now. SO much so that I get to work every morning being positive, by 11 am start to lose my positivity and by 2 pm I just want to eat chocolate or anything else that will make myself feel better and I have to really use all the will power and my powers to distract myself from succumbing to that. (I have lately started giving myself a stern talking to or going to the gym)

ANYWAYs, I was talking to my friend in the company yesterday who mentioned that she might be able to get me an assignment in India for 3 months doing something I think I would really enjoy. As it is I am really not sure what I am doing now is for me... this opportunity in India would help me explore a different side of the business I work in.

SO here is the dilemma, I just completed week 5 on the programme. I feel I am doing really well. (I went on vacation for 3 weeks, Missed one weight in and I didn't stray). My group is currently on week 7 in the green foundation book this week, next week will be going through week 8 material.

So I don't know if I should take the opportunity in India, try and do a couple of the weeks by myself and fly back to get weighed in every 4 weeks or something. OR not go to India. OR I dont know what the other options are. (My friend and I were brainstorming and we thought maybe I could call the LL HQ and see if someone would council me over the phone for an hour a week and let me watch the DVDs as long as I returned them or something)

This programme is very very important to me. I really feel the councilling and the weight loss is really helping me take control of my life. But if I don't get off this project or start doing something more meaningful with my time, I will have to find a new job or something. I just cannot continue with the status quo on the job front. I honestly feel that it is sucking the life out of me slowly (overly dramatic.. but you get the picture). And I worry if I don't go to India and I still stay in the UK, I will be on this project till May.

I know that if I want this India thing to happen, I will have to push for it. SO right now, I dont know what I want.. I dont know if I should push for it considering where I am with the diet...Please help me..:wave_cry:

I think you need to push for the new .You maybe able to organise some thing with ll but a big amount of the money you spend is for counciling so try swopping to cd or lt while away or eating sensibly ll will still be here when you get back but hopfully you will be in a better frame of mind and will get more from the councilling xxx

I would defo go for India from what I am reading in your post.
Speak to your LLC, he/she might be happy to help you do it.

I agree with most of the above, it sounds like India is calling you.

Good luck with whatever you chose.

The way you've wrote the whole post says that India is for you. As was already suggested would it not be worth you changing to CD as you're not going to get the counselling anyway - that way for the same amount of money you can buy twice the amount of packs.

Back