Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Roch

10lbs in 3 days...I am speechless. Way to go!!!

You are doing so well - just imagine what the scales will say in 2 weeks.

I wasnt sure about the peanut bars at first, but now I love them (maybe a little too much, good job I dont buy more than 2 weeks supply at once!) but i love the Cranberry more!

cant wait to hear about your next weigh in

xxxx
texasgirl

Hey Roch

Congratulations on the 10lb loss, that's fantastic you must be chuffed to bits.

A word of warning about the peanut bars, the soya pieces go rock solid in the fridge, mind your teeth my CDC has two clients who chipped a tooth!!!!

Morning all,just wanted to say thanks to all of u for your messages of support it was really nice to log on this morning and see them,sorry i am not respondong indivudually but this is just a quickie post slept really bad and am shatted so Aaron has just gone to school,have put some washing on and just off to clean the kitchen and bathroom then i am going back to bed.

Well day 4 has arrived and how do u feel,well very proud of myself for finally getting here.
Was very shcocked to find out i had lost 10lbs in 3 days and weighed with my shoes on as my nail varnish was all chiped on my feet so decided to keep my shoes on LOL.

Was speaking to my best friend last night and only told her last night that i was ssing she is always very supportive but she has soem doubts as i gett thrown off the tracks so easily and end up eating and cant get back on.
We have made a bet that if i am still ssing by christmas eve then she will treat me to a pedicure.
She is not trying to be negative but just she knows me so well and me her,we are on the same wavelength so often, and she know how hard i have found it ssing in the past.

I said to her could u imagine if i ever got to a size 12 and asked to borrow your jeans or a top,she just laughed and said she woukd find it weird.She is my height but small and has always know me as very big and accepts me for who i am,ever since i have known her i have never been lest than 23 stone,infact the last time i was a size 16 i was 12 years old so getting to a size 12 /14 would mean that the last time i was that size i would of been in junior school,gosh thats weird.

When i was preganant with Aaron 15 yrs ago i was 20 stone so thazt will be my first major achievement in my weight loss journey,to weigh lower then i did when i was 24 and not preganant.
Anyway got loads to do and my eyes are slowly shutting,so hope u all have a good day,catch u later xxx

Sharon hun well done on passing your course,u have worked so hard to change your life phyisically and emotionally and now u r reaping the rewards x

Hi Irene,take it easy whats the meaning of that phrase LOl,went to bed for an hour till the phone woke me up then ever since i have been cleaning,shopping and doing paperwork,just come in from the shops and i am boiling,cant wait tikk next summer to be able to wear nice clothes.
How has your day been x

Well today i went shopping for the first time since starting ssing as i relaised my fridge was looking a bit bare,and i have an american fridge freezer it looked sorry,so went out and got some fridge food for Aaron,for the past few days i have not cooked for him as he has got a proper cooked meal at school usually a west indian takeaway as he is allowed out a lunch time,so in the evening he did not want another cooked meal so am thankfull for that.

When i was looking round sainsbury for food for Aaron i could not help noticing all the nice Christmas food already on the shelves but i walked straight past it all for the first time.
My friend said to me who is the Houmous for and i said not me as i think she thought i was already flagging but believe u me i am not.

Ssing is not easy and i can honestly say that i dont know if i am going to ss till i lose all the weight but what i would like to commit myself to is Ssing till christmas eve then re evaluate if i am going to carry on ssing or go back to Sw.
The point of me Ssing now is to help me loose a large chunk of weight so i am able to go back to work in jan and so i can also start to go to the gym which i cant do at this weight.

But no matter what i intend to get to goal by dec 31 st 06 and hopefully i will drop around 5 stone between now and christmas so that will enable me to gain back some of my life which i have lost.

Got to go,going to make some crisps,just had one bar today,but i have drunk 2ltrs so far so will try for another ltr with my crisps.
Hope u r all having a good day and enjoying the sunshine b4 gordon hits,or might have already hit some places if so hope it did not do 2 much damage.
Later xxx

Well done for another day under your belt. You are doing brilliantly. Agree with Cheb - take it one day at a time and dont look too far ahead.

Keep strong. xx

Hey you,
How are you doing this evening?

I'm trying so hard not to think about food but I'm obsessing like a crazy chick tonight!! lol

Hope you're doing ok :)

Kits x

DAY NOTHING 4 ME !!!!!!!!!!!1
Well i just got a call from my new cdc who has received a phone call from a cdc on this site who told my cdc i cant be doing ssing because of low blood sugar which was only caused but the shock of ssing to my system and not low carbing b4 i attempted ssing.My blood sugars are fine and stable and my doc is ok with me ssing,how i wish i did not put so much private info on my diary now and it has just backfired !!!
I AM SO UPSET AND ANNOYED !!!!!

I would have thought that if your dr was fine about you doing SS and agrees to monitor you then it would be fine to do it. After all he is the medical expert
Irene xx

The thing is Irene that i was so shocked to hear that a cdc from this site phoned my cdc without speaking to me first and related private info that i put on my diary thread about health probs that were only tempoary, they could of pm me today or emailed today and said that they were going to contact my cdc and i would of been ok with it and understood where they were coming from, as they felt they had an obligation to do so and thats ok with me,but why do it behind my back, i would not of felt so upset,angry and betrayed.Well i am no longer Ssing have now eaten . i feel so upset i dont want to post no more.

Last edited:
Is it worth going to your dr and telling him and see what he says. You don't want to give up do you as you were in the right frame of mind
Irene xx

If someone was worried about your health they should have talked to you first - Like Irene said if your Doc is fine with you ssing then thats whats important.

What did your CDC say? Did you explain that the doc said you were fine to ss?

I would call your CDC and have a chat.

DONT PANIC!!! this is just a misunderstanding - you can ss and you will ss. You are doing very well dont let this set back ruin all your hard wokr

OMG I am so shocked that someone on here would do that. I sincerely hope they privately PM you to explain their actions in the hope that they can put your mind at rest and that you can get back on track asap.

Eating in anger will only hurt you, not them, please don't act in haste until you have calmed down.

Sending you a huge hug.

Oh roch,
how about if you speak to the medical team at head office, and run it passed them.. maybe with close monitoring from your doctor you'd be ok to do cd?

Flopster is right, it's only yourself you're hurting by eating in anger......

Not sure what else to say really...

It'd be a shame for you to stop posting as you always give such great advice, but I do understand your angry...

Take care of you
love
Geri
x

Roch, hun, dunno what to say really but I would be as upset as you, I cant believe that someone would do that. Please dont give up, there must be away round it, you have done so blummin well, I have been thinking about you whilst I was away.
I am angry for you so I cant imagine how you must feel.
Thinking of you

Back