Convinced to try PP

Loser85

Gold Member
My WW leader finally got in touch last night. Id been waiting for a reply since Sunday :O

Anyways she thinks itd be best if i try the new plan, if i dont like then can go back to DP with her discretion. Im actually really nervous to be starting next week on the new one. Will give it a go anyways.

Question though... for xmas and new years day dinners would i be able to use some of the weekly fund? Would this not impact on daily total? Basically can i just use weekly fund for the meals.

you can use your daily pro points & your weekly extra pro points on anything you want, so yes you can use for your xmas dinner if you want to x

I too was majorly sceptical and to be honest, against changing. I just did my first week. I lost 3.5 pounds and feel like I am eating more, and healthier, than before :)
And yup- use your weekly "slush fund" however you want! I used ALL my 49 at a family party last saturday- booze, food, birthday cake, marshmallow cake... om nom nom :) x

Lol @ crookedS ;) xxx

Yes it's good that we can use the 49 for anything.
I'm going away fir Christmas so it's going to be hard to work out pp but I'll try ;) xx

Tis good to know.

CrookedSmile i gotta say the marshmallow cake sounds nummy, all im picturing is a rice krispie square the size of a pillow :D

Size102b i hope you enjoy yourself when you go away for xmas. Im sure youll be in the swing of things by then.

Back