Convincing myself I like Pepsi Max

Not a fan of any diet drinks really so i have water or squash

I love 7up free :) can't drink too many fizzy drink though, gives me a bit of a belly ache

I used to love Diet Pepsi, it was all i would drink when i was 12 years old - but only cos Michael J Fox was in the adverts, Lol!

However, 24 years on and my tastebuds have definately changed. I can drink any form of Diet Coke (inc Zero), but I find Pepsi really sickly.....Its the same with burgers, when i was young, I couldnt stand Burger King because their burgers tasted burnt, always went to McD's, now its the other way round! Maybe my tastebuds have grown up???

I can't stand any form of coke or pepsi, other then water, I like drinking 7up light, or apple juice, but most the time now-a-days its just water...

I'm not going to lie, I tend to buy which ever one is on sale at Asda! At the moment it's Diet Pepsi at £1 for a 2ltr bottle, although I have always preferred the Coke family.

They've been doing 1ltr bottles at Tesco for like 60p which has been pretty good too, as it's less of a handful when pouring!
Ben :)

If you have left over diet coke/pepsi you can always use it to make the diet coke chocolate cake (recipe in discover recipes forum). Sounds delish, will be trying it this weekend for my visitors. I shall enjoy the comments of 'should you be eating chocolate cake?' :D

I actually like pepsi max, not soo keen on diet coke though. Before I started dieting I used to prefer coke. Maybe that's why I don't like diet coke, I just know it isn't the same!

Keep an eye out for Diet A&W Root beer, Its a american thing but it's usually in sainsbury's Its my complete guiltfree pleasure! the only way to describe it is, ginger beer with vanilla.

Back