Cook-a-thon

melh

Hi all,
My SW consultant suggested doing a cookathon this weekend and i'm looking for some ideas from other people. If you have any suggestions please post ideas. Preferably syn free or very low sin and any plan. I tend to favour RED and GREEN days though.
So far looking at the contents of my freezer i'm thinking spicy cauliflower soup, speed soup and Vegetable caserole.
Maybe a quorn spag bol sauce too.

Anyway all suggestions welcome.

Probably best just to go browsing - there are about well over 100 pages of recipes in the forum. or try doing a search for batch cooking as there will be other threads about it.

Best thing is to get prepared, go get a load of them tin foil dishes with lids or the palstic ones that chinese come in, all the £1 shops do them, they stack in the freezer brilliantly. I bought some this week and the cardboard lid is printed and there is space for you to write made contents and date plus you could record hex and syns. I make things like lasagne, shepards pies, curry and rice, they are all good to make in advance, all veggie of course but do whatever suits your plan.

Back