Cook books or other CD books?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fiojam, 24 November 2006 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Hi. I'm still SSing and am doing AAM over xmas.
    I'm hoping to (I WILL) be at may goal by the end of Jan/ start of Feb which is a little way off yet but I was wondering, when you come to actually start eating again or moving up the programmes, is there a cookbook or other type of book to suggest what we might have?

Cheers :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Did your CDC give you the yellow booklet? It has menus and recipes through the steps and recommends following GI principles.
  4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    A lot of maintainers, myself included follow the GI route, which CD will guide you towards anyway. I bought the Rick Gallop book which gives you a good explanation of how the diet works & some fab recipes. I don't know how I'd manage without his Cranberry Bran Muffins. :)
  5. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I agree, Rick Gallop's books are really good. Useful, and easy to understand. Carrot cake heaven!!!!!!!
    Ann x
  6. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

No, not got a yellow booklet. :( Maybe she will do later. Hmmm, I'll ask her about that when I next see her.
    I'll look into the GI stuff.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.