Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I'll try my best, no farting although I can't promise the same for Brett. Turns out the guy selling the car, knows Brett's kids and Brett went to school with his mum so they were all having a real good natter. I just need to sort my car insurance out tomorrow and transfer the funds to his account then pick up the car tomorrow night.

Feeling very happy :D

I'm so excited Jen I stalled it because I got that giddy but it drove lovely, I'll drive it wi on Thursday so you can see it. Or is that really showy? Sorry I'm just so excited I could fart! :silly:

Yay love the car, its a lovely colour & the angle the pic has been taken shows off it's lovely shape. My friend used to say she was so excited she could wet herself:eek: not sure which is best, fart or wet!!!

Food today is Green:-
B = banana on 2 x w/m toast (hex b)
L = golden veg soup (carrots, parsnip, onion, butternut squash, garlic & chilli), fruit salad & yogurt
S = scan bran muffin (2) clementine
D = jacket potato, cheese (hex a), beans, salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, radish, peppers, onion)
A = hi fi Xmas pudding bar (hex b)

Total syns = 2

Dinner wasn't as planned should've been bacon carbonara but just too giddy to cook tea so we called at Costco for a potato. Today I made soup and scan bran muffins then I bought a car :D, my muffins are below, I got 5 out the batter & weird as it sounds it feels like a cake to me xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 59
Car's a beauty :D..... beautiful carriage for a beautiful lady xx

I'm so excited Jen I stalled it because I got that giddy but it drove lovely, I'll drive it wi on Thursday so you can see it. Or is that really showy? Sorry I'm just so excited I could fart! :silly:

It's a new car you have to drive it! Can't wait to see it

Hello everyone :)

I'm off to meet my friend for lunch at the Trafford Centre in a bit for a catch up & look around. I'm not a big shopper but I'll have a wee look about as its Brett's birthday next month.

Today I've been to the bank to sort the transfer of monies for my new car :wee: I'll be picking it up tonight.
Been to Morrisons and got 10 muller light yogurts for £3.00, which is pretty good and I managed to my exercise DVD all in one morning!

Food wise its going to be EE:-
B = scrambled egg, tomatoes, mushrooms & ketchup (1), satsuma
L = don't know yet
D = don't know yet

hope your all having a lovely day, I'll catch up on diaries when I get back cu then xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 57
Congrats on your new car Cookie, the colour is lovely, but we want to see a pic with the sexy driver in the front seat :D ! Foodage looks fab as always, hope you have a smashing loss this week hun :) .

Kay xx

Hello back home, had a lovely catch up with my gorgeous friend Kerri. We went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Kerri had a Cajun chicken burger & chunky chips whereas I had chilli chicken salad, with extra butternut squash & dressing on the side. It was really nice. Counting 3 syns for dressing & 2 for 3 wee chips. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393344115.576230.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393344127.835788.jpg
:):)

Hello again. I did think about having a Red Day Lil but were having pasta tonight so it'll have to be EE.
I'm setting off to go and get my wee little car very soon. I'll have a proper catch up on diaries tonight, so sorry if I've missed yours so far.
I still feel really giddy. I'll get some photos done too although it'll be dark when we get back so maybe at the weekend? We'll see, bye for now xx:character00182:

Back