Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Food looks tasty... bet daisy is missing you x

Hello :) I'm still at work but 45 mins or so to go. It's been an ok day but I'm ready to come home. Meals today have been really nice, don't know what to have for tomorrow.

I'm still not decided on a name for the car yet but there's no rush. Xx

Yayyy to last 45 mins of shift. Food looks good today.

My car is bessie on a good day - and stoopid effing car on a bad one lol x

Yayyy to last 45 mins of shift. Food looks good today.

My car is bessie on a good day - and stoopid effing car on a bad one lol x

we've had casper..... 'cos it was grey like a ghost
....... black betty
....... black beauty
........ rascal
....... the tank

My first car was Winnie, I've had Beany as it was baked bean colour, Leo as it was a Peugeot, Lorraine as the number plate was LRK like Lorraine Kelly, Max as it was a c-max, this one is called f*** kiss as there's a F and a U and a K and X at the end :eek:

I like funny names but I do like Beau or Bo however you spell it. I think I'm going with that for now. Home too yay! I thin a mini mars maybe a little treat later mmm only 4 syns or rather 3 as it looks like I must've had a nibble of it sometime, me or Brett that is x

Night night Cookie sleep well x

I like funny names but I do like Beau or Bo however you spell it. I think I'm going with that for now. Home too yay! I thin a mini mars maybe a little treat later mmm only 4 syns or rather 3 as it looks like I must've had a nibble of it sometime, me or Brett that is x

My last car got named the bogey when I met my OH.....it was a bright green swift lol
Good luck for wi hun.....got it all crossed for you xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :) I lost 2.5lbs at wi yay! :happy036: Needless to say I'm very happy xxx

How's everyone?

Yay ! Fab news so happy for you hun ! Well done ! :D

Kay xx

Woo hoo well done cookie xxxx Great loss :D

Thank you all very much. Texty you spotted I was splitting my hex b choices and so I had stopped it and had my full heb each day & drank more fluid and that has helped loads. I've never seen the poo fairy that often before either.
I've had toast 3 times last week for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it too. Just need to plan my food for the week to make sure I keep up the good work. :):):) xx

Oh I'm already yawning my head off. Today's food is EE:-

B = parsnip & butternut squash soup (not great but ok), yogurt
L = salmon & egg salad with vinegar & mayo lighter light (0.5),
S = scan bran muffin (2), fruit & yogurt
D = beef & veg chilli with giant couscous & sprouts & cheese (hex a), fruit
A = hi fi Xmas pudding bar (hex b) lovely mmm. 1/2 mini flake (2)

total syns = 4.5

I'm doing a Green day tomorrow :)

Back