Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Pmsl @ the rear wiper story! :D sounds like the kind of thing I'd do! Lol.
You've only gone a few syns over, I wouldn't worry about it!! Xx

Today's food is EE:-

B = banana on toast (hex b)
L = chicken (1) egg salad, beetroot, vinegar, light mayo (1), fruit salad & yogurt, space raiders (3)
S = clementines, scan bran muffin (2) & yogurt
D = jacket potato cheese (hex a) & beans, broccoli, carrot, peas, butternut squash.
A = scan bran muffin (2) strawberries, giant buttons (10) :eek:
Total syns = 19 dam you buttons!

I will have to be better behaved tomorrow! :sign0007:

Foodage looks fab Cookie. Oh I love the giant chocolate buttons yummie :D, I miss my chocolate :rolleyes: . Don't worry about the syns, you've had some low syn days this week, so it should balance out. Hope your having a nice evening hun . :)

Kay xx

Thank you ladies, I didn't realise the buttons were so high, never mind. Any how off to be now, I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Night night xx

Night cookie.... have a wonderful weekend x

Ahhhhh cookie I laughed so much at your windscreen wiper thing when I first started learning driving my battery was dying a lot, a colleague told me I needed to keep turning the engine over......after an hour of looking under the bonnet I rang her husband a mechanic to tell him my engine didn't look like it had any hinges to turn on! ....how embarrassing....needless to say the whole of work knew before the day was out x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning cookie. Hope you enjoy your weekend off

Good morning:)

I've been busy so far, Brett went to work overtime 6-11am, I had a lie in then got most of the grocery shopping done, bed stripped & sheets washed and I did some body magic too, all before Brett walked in the door. I think he's very impressed :)
Now were going to bed heading to the Trafford Centre for a light lunch (I'm packing my own), cinema & then a Thai meal we both love for our tea. Its called Chao Baby and the food is gorgeous and lots of SW friendly foods with only a few naughties. That's why I'm taking my own lunch, I'm saving myself for the meal.

Food wise its EE:-
B = fruit & yogurt (berries, black, blue, rasp & straw, grapes), banana
L = fruit pot (mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes & berries as above), yogurt & scan bran muffin (2)
S = hazelnut sugar free latte (hex a)
D = Thai meal will have satay chicken breast pieces, plain rice, lots of salad maybe some plain noodles, then melon & banana
A = (hex b) not sure what yet, maybe prunes as not seen the PF since Thursday :(

I'm impressed too.... enjoy your day out.... I will send pf your way x

I've had a lovely day and night with my better half. Had lots of food so going to work out my syns, I had 2 at lunch

D = salad no dressing, boiled veg, tofu cubes, boiled brown rice, satay chicken breast strips, (4)
A = melon, pineapple, 1/2 cooked banana (3), ww crisps (4), hi fi light bar (3)

Total syns = 18
Not bad, over again but I'll cut back syns the rest of the week, :)

I'll make soup for lunches tomorrow and thinking either a cottage pie or vegetable tagine for tea, maybe? Still undecided xx

Awe..... romantical xx

Good morning all :)

Hope everyone is well. Its a beautiful sunshine day here in Manchester, I fancy going for a walk later. I'm on my own for a while today, Brett gone to The Bike & Triathlon show with his pal and Sir Chris Hoy will be there too, I'm hoping this doesn't mean Brett will be coming home with a new bike or loads of new equipment, but we'll have to see.

Then he's got football but this morning he's told me the because he's leaving me on my own he's not going to the game, he's going to come home and watch it with me instead! I assured him that there was no need he can go to City but he's decided he's coming home. Which is sweet but he'll be tense from 4-6pm and I'd rather not witness all the tension or the language that will follow if Man City lose today!

Anyway enough about him, the TOTM Fairy arrived very early this morning, I knew she was coming of course and whilst I'm heavy as normal, I don't feel drained of energy so far so I've made some tomato veggie soup inspired from mrstore and added kale to it as inspired by Kay so hoping it'll be a nice lunch for the next couple of days. I've also made scan bran carrot cake muffins for snacks & now I'm going to pop to Aldi for a few bits. :):):)

Attachments

• image-3515891894.jpg
    image-3515891894.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2325860371.jpg
    image-2325860371.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 60
Wow Cookie soup looks lovely and so do those brownies yum yum :p ! The sun is shinning here too, thinking of going for a walk in my local park :) . I haven't had any brekkie yet, stomach is rumbling, think I should eat, then will go for my walk. I hope you enjoy your afternoon with Brett and will pop back later to see how your getting on. :)

Kay xx

Back