Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Really, I'm my thirstiest in the mornings. Its a hard balance to get plenty of fluid, good for weight loss and good for our skin / health = lots of loo breaks. :):)

Really, I'm my thirstiest in the mornings. Its a hard balance to get plenty of fluid, good for weight loss and good for our skin / health = lots of loo breaks. :):)

They should issue you with a regulation she wee :8855:

Food today is EE:-

Hex b = 80g prunes. image.jpg
Hex a = 2 slices leerdamer light

B = 1/2 fruit salad & yogurt, scan bran muffin (2)
L = mugshot with veg (carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, sprouts, butternut squash), 1/2 fruit salad, yogurt.
S = clementines & ww chicken crisps (4)
D = bacon topped chicken, SW chips, broccoli, carrots, Welsh rarebit stuffed mushrooms (hex a) tbsp BBQ sauce (2)
A = magic pancakes (3), fruit salad, 80g prunes (hex b) & vanilla Activia 0% yogurt
Total syns = 11 :)
image.jpg

Food today is EE:-

Hex b = 80g prunes. View attachment 127886
Hex a = 2 slices leerdamer light

B = 1/2 fruit salad & yogurt, scan bran muffin (2)
L = mugshot with veg (carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, sprouts, butternut squash), 1/2 fruit salad, yogurt.
S = clementines & ww chicken crisps (4)
D = bacon topped chicken, SW chips, broccoli, carrots, Welsh rarebit stuffed mushrooms (hex a) tbsp BBQ sauce (2)
A = magic pancakes (3), fruit salad, 80g prunes (hex b) & vanilla Activia 0% yogurt
Total syns = 11 :)
View attachment 127885

Wow food looks so yummy Cookie, again packed with lots of fibre, very healthy and great for weightloss :p . I think your on a roll mrs, next week you'll see another super duper loss I'm sure :) .

Kay xx

Thank you I saw Simon Rimmer make it on Sunday and I adapted to keep it syn free, Brett loved it so ill probably do it again in the week.

Anyway lovelies, its time for bed, I'll see you all tomorrow night night xx

Just realised.... you are now part of the very "thin" blue line :D

Well done cookie on the weight loss! It was lovely to meet Bo yesterday!

Well done cookie on the weight loss! It was lovely to meet Bo yesterday!

I'm sure the car is a beauty to look at, even more so than in the pics . Monring Cookie :) hope your having a fab Friday .

Kay xx

Afternoon honey x

Hello & Good Evening :):)

Very happy to be home knowing I don't have to go to work until Monday yay! I'm still a little sore in my back from training yesterday so after work I went for a walk to hit my exercise challenge and as it was dry this afternoon it was nice. Did 50 minutes so Day 3 done :)

Bo is doing very well, Im hoping she'll forgive me for my brain fart moment. :brainfart:

I've been secretly trying to figure out how to put the rear screen wiper on but couldn't do it, my colleague then googled it for me and printed it out. I decided to try it when I get home so I didn't look foolish in the car park and then when I told Brett he informed me that I didn't have a rear wiper! :busted:

Think I'm going mad, TGIF !! Is anyone else having a mad moment? Please say you are xx

Today's food is EE:-

B = banana on toast (hex b)
L = chicken (1) egg salad, beetroot, vinegar, light mayo (1), fruit salad & yogurt, space raiders (3)
S = clementines, scan bran muffin (2) & yogurt
D = jacket potato cheese (hex a) & beans, broccoli, carrot, peas, butternut squash.
A = scan bran muffin (2) strawberries, giant buttons (10) :eek:
Total syns = 19 dam you buttons!

I will have to be better behaved tomorrow! :sign0007:

Back