Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good morning all

Apologies again for a fleeting visit. Don't know if you recall were having some building work done at home, well yesterday the builders arrived and have started! It's going swimmingly but I can't help it I'm stressing out worrying about loads of stuff, I couldn't sleep last night for worrying.

Anyway it's very dusty so I'm off out to meet Thompson and Rowan which I'm excited about. Also turns out I've had a gas leak too so British Gas are sorting it out on Thursday now that National Grid have been out and made it safe.
I need to calm down really and some baby cuddles with my very good friend is just what I need.

I will catch up with you all very soon and post pics of the work

Hope everyone is doing really well, I'm still up and down with the plan but we'll see how I go on Thursday. See you all later xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

No building work is sooo stressful I hope your baby cuddles help you relax xx

Evening lovely I hope you had a lush day with Thompson and baby Rowan? I hope the work is done asap for you with minimal disruption to reduce your stress levels xx

Hello everyone

I'm currently in Starbucks having a drink as my house is full of dust. I'm not as stressed but I know I must still be a little bit stressed as I'm not sleeping too well. Good news is though, the house didn't fall down when they knocked the wall down and removed the steel poles.

The building inspector came and approved of the work so that's good and I've an invoice of £180 for his pleasure, still better to be safe than sorry. The engineer cost me £150 before work began but it means the work is insured and if we ever sell the house everything is all in order.

Today the builders are plastering the gap and the door way which has been blocked up.

In regards to the gas, they can't come out until Thursday 12-2 so we've no stove, I've had to attempt to cook a soup in the slow cooker but I'm not sure if it'll be ready for tea as I didn't think of it until 11.30 but if not that's tea sorted for the next few days. Feel like I'm slowly getting back on the SW track although I can do much better.

Rowan cuddles was lovely and had a good catch up with Thompson who goes back to work on Friday after 10ms off poor thing, she's had to move stations and a different role as she's going back part time working 30hrs per week. She's a really good bobby like me so she'll be fine I'm sure. We went to pizza express and both were very good with our food but it's always easy with her because she watches what she eats and she's back to 8st 7lbs and looks super.

Anyway I'll be heading home soon but as Brett's out later for the football I'll be able to catch up with everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing how your all getting on although I'm wondering if I've deleted a diary as my subscriptions list looks shorter? Maybe I'm just daft!

Back in a couple of hours then I'll tell you all just how sweet Brett's been again! Xxxx

You have to keep your eye on the site as I have lost subs before... It isn't my forte computers, but I plod along... Glad the building work is going alright... xx

Thanks you.

The plastering is done and is slowly drying out. The builders swept and mopped after themselves but after Brett went out I went in a bit of a cleaning frenzy even though they'll be here in the morning. I've swept, dusted, mopped and wiped as dust is everywhere and I think I need to do it all again really as it feels like dust is in the air.

Also got a wash on. The soup I made wasn't very nice really, I ate it but I've another 3 portions left that I just don't think I can face so I've made a salad for tomorrow, just need to decide what to have it with and what to have for tea too.

Plans for tomorrow is wi, then British Gas fixing the cooker and then work at 2-mid night, oh and to pay the builder the rest of the money. October is turning out to be a very expensive month.

Food wise, I know I've not posted it, I know I've eaten lots of vegetables, fruit and salads, but think I've maxed out on syns. It's not been great but it it's better than the past two weeks so fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow.

Good night for now xx

Morning cookie! Sounds a stressful time. How much longer will the builders be in. Do you know?
Good luck for W.I

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning

I'm feeling so much better than I did at the start of the week. The builders finished yesterday afternoon, British Gas have fixed the cooker and even though I was late for work, my sgt been really understanding and I've not had to make up the 1.5hrs which I'm so grateful for as my shift are already 10hrs and I'm exhausted.

I've had a lovely lie in. Anyway I went to wi yesterday and I lost 1lb taking me to 9st 6lbs. Do you think it'd be too much to ask to lose 6lbs this week? Lots of the ladies were all setting themselves between 3-4lbs off for next week, I didn't set a target but it has made me want to have my first 100% week since coming home from Florida. Need to get planning I suppose.

So overall feeling pretty good just very tired but work at 3-1 tonight. How's everyone? Xx

Morning cookie! Well done on your loss x

Eveni g Cookie x hope you are ok x I have started a thread re a next meet up ,its in off topic x would be lovely to see you againx

Good afternoon

Well it looks like I've missed a fantastic meet in Chester at the weekend. Everyone looks to have had a top time, I'll check out the date for the next one and see if i can make it. Weekend has been busy and I'm off today. I'm about to get the bus into manchester to meet my friend for lunch and a good chat, Brett says all I seem to do on my days off is go out for lunch and it would appear that he's right too.

I've a beef casserole on the go in the slow cooker with loads of super free and new potatoes I'll pop a couple of dumplings in too as Brett loves them. I'm having a half decent SW week so far although I may share a pud with Mel if she fancies it.

I'll have a good catch up when I'm back

Have a great day xx

Sounds like a lovely day off. Going out for lunch is the best.
Hope you can make the next meet its the 17/1

Hello, I'll definitely check my rota for next year when I'm back in work on Wednesday as I'd like to make the next meet.

Lunch was good, had a Moroccan chicken salad & a skinny latte, then we had a little mooch around a fancy dress shop.
Caught the bus home and the stew was ready yay! We had it with spinach and sprouts, it was delicious and I'll be having it for lunch and tea tomorrow I think as there's loads left.

Not sure what to do tomorrow. My car insurance is due, I got a few quotes in so I'll have a good look at it and decide this week. It's been an expensive month and I've got a few birthdays this month too.

Back