Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Yay it would be brill to see you again. X

Good afternoon
I've been busy today been to the gym for a Zumba class which was fun, then got a few bits from Aldi and was nice to see them sell fruit salad pots now so I've got one of those for either later or work tomorrow. Then I've tidied up at home, little less dust today and made a batch of scan bran into my usual buns.

I also made some 1/2 syn chocolate brownies and reduced the amount of sweetener in it on the recommendation of another SW lady but I thought they were a little bitter for me. Next time I'll keep the sweetener amount as set in the recipe but I may reduce the Cocoa down a bit to maybe 50g but still not bad effort.

I'm back I. Work tomorrow and my hours have been changed from 11-9 to 2-12 and its bin fire night so I'm on a operation in the park which means I'll be cold and won't get back to the nick to eat anything hot so I've also done a salad for tea and I've got a gammon cooking in diet coke in the slow cooker which will make my salad tasty yum! I even contemplated making some SW mini quiches but then I had to stop myself as where am I going to put everything?

Anyway feet up with a cuppa and no more cooking for the next couple of days . Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening Cookie - you've been super busy and super organised well done lovely. I hope work passes without too much hassle tomorrow and that you manage something decent to eat x

Hello I'm just getting ready to set off to work

I hope everyone is well. After all that cooking yesterday we ended up going out for tea! I enjoyed it though so no complaints from me.

Lil, I just put the smoked gammon in with the diet cola and nothing else, I suppose you could flavour it up loads more but we like it as it is really it's not as salty when cooked but slightly sweet yum!

Michelle it'll be busy and hopefully no nasty incidents, it'll attract a few thousand people and so a number of thieves and a couple of sex pests no doubt will also be making an appearance I'm sure, hopefully people will keep hold of their kids, phones, bags but we always get a few thefts reported.

Hopefully no serious assaults, or firework injuries as they can be quite nasty!
We usually get people complaining about the noise from the fireworks from those who live near the park so it'll be busy busy busy!

Food wise I've had so far
B = scan bran & bananas
L = gammon & egg salad with mayo (1), yogurt, grapes & hi fi light

For work I've packed
S = fruit packs x2
D = gammon sandwich on w/m bread with mayo (0.5), pickles
A = yogurts & another hi fi

If all goes to plan its a Red day with bread & hi fi lights as heb, no a choice will try and get a latte or two somewhere to warm me up! Have to say mot looking forward to tea not a big fan of sandwiches. Never mind wi tomorrow too

Anyway hope you all have a nice safe evening xx

Afternoon cookie. Hope your day goes as well as it can. That's an awful lot of people!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning! Have a lovely day x

Good morning
I finished work quite late last night rushing there after wi and I gained 2lbs! I was shocked at first until I remembered I had eaten a lot more goodies than I thought so the gain is well deserved. My plan at group is to aim for 6lbs off with a view of aiming high and I may lose half that! It's a strange logic but there you go.

Food today is EE:-

B = egg muffin, banana & yogurt

L = 2 egg muffins, mushrooms & courgettes, baked beans, fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415354570.957764.jpg

S = persimmon, berries, mini flake (4), scan bran bun (2)

D = soup with extra veggies to add to it

A = cooked Apple (2) yogurt

Hea = milk for a latte
Heb = unsure if it'll be the apple or a hi fi bar tonight

Morning lunch looks yummy.
Sorry about your gain but at least you know why.

Good evening
I'm home and had my bath. I'm ok about the gain as I know why it's happening. This week I'm going to make sure I do my best each day and so far that's 2 days on plan. I'm now going to plan the weekend's food then the last 3 days.

Feeling positive. I'm off for the weekend and looking forward to being off, Brett's already made a start on painting downstairs so it'll be a do the house weekend but we're out at night time as we're going to see The Kooks. Looking forward to it too,

I'm yawning now so night night xxx

Morning well done on the two days on plan

Back