Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Evening all

I've had a lovely day, despite being in work just before 7am and yawning my wee head off, I left work jot meet Guy in manchester and went to Browns Restaurant in the Spring Gardens area of the city. I forgot how beautiful it is in there with the marble effect columns and the decorative coving. Anyway had a brilliant time and had a gorgeous grilled breakfast SW friendly of course.

It was hard saying goodbye and going back to work for 2pm but it was worth the 3hrs leave I booked off to meet him.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416767515.866226.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416767556.836268.jpg

We'll be arranging a trip to London to visit in the new year. Whoop! Can't wait

Anyway food wise it's been an EE day:-

Breakfast = fruit & yogurt

Lunch = 2 poached eggs, grilled lean bacon, mushroom, grilled tomato, baked beans, 1/2 small slice of dry sourdough w/m toast
Not sure on Syns yet for bread (2?)

Snack = persimmon & 6 pop chips (I did count them out for 2syns)

Dinner = chilli con carne, boiled rice, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic bread bit (5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416768348.311413.jpg

Afters = scan bran bun (b) yogurt, small skinny latte (a) 1/5 of a Malteser bar (2)

Total syns = 11?
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Lovely photos, glad you had an amazing time x

Thank you all very much, we had a ball.
Anyway I'm off now for 2 days yay! I've been looking for Xmas cards to send but not found any I like. We only need about 20 or so, I'll pop out tomorrow and have a mosey around the shops.

I've had quite a lot of food too and have a big tummy as evidence, don't know why but I've been nibbly again but hopefully the next two days will help reduce it down before wi.

We've decided on the flooring were having done that'll be in 5 January now as it gives Brett time to decorate the hall, stairs and landing. So that's more money and of course we want a new sofa, more money but we'll order that in the sales. The changes has made me fall back in love with our home

Food today I'll update after my bath xx

Right quick food update before bed. Today is EE:-

Breakfast = banana, scan bran bun (2), berries & fromage frais.

Lunch = salmon salad, mayo (1), pickles, butternut squash, hi fi salted caramel (b)

Snack = fruit platter, pop chips (5), prunes (3) latte

Dinner = cod, salmon, cheesy mash (a) lots of veg & gravy (2)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416869689.770888.jpg

Afters = hi fi light (3), raspberries & yogurt

Total syns = 16 oops! It does feel like o didn't stop eating today!
Hea = cheese
Heb = hi fi

Lovely menu again x

Thank you all very much, we had a ball.
Anyway I'm off now for 2 days yay! I've been looking for Xmas cards to send but not found any I like. We only need about 20 or so, I'll pop out tomorrow and have a mosey around the shops.

I've had quite a lot of food too and have a big tummy as evidence, don't know why but I've been nibbly again but hopefully the next two days will help reduce it down before wi.

We've decided on the flooring were having done that'll be in 5 January now as it gives Brett time to decorate the hall, stairs and landing. So that's more money and of course we want a new sofa, more money but we'll order that in the sales. The changes has made me fall back in love with our home 

Food today I'll update after my bath xx

Yay to having 2 days off, it must be nice to be able to shop without all the Saturday crowds!!! I used to find shopping for Christmas cards really difficult, it's much easier now I make my own!!

How exciting about the house plans, it was a lovely read x

Morning food looks good yesterday.
Sounds like you have lots of plans for the house that's always good.
Have a lovely day

Afternoon

Day off is all going to plan, we'll sort of, I've been cleaning the house well upstairs really, got the grocery shopping in and I've bought some Christmas cards, I also got one for Brett and my folks too. However I forgot to get two new baby girl cards as Brett's nephew's just become a dad, and my friend had a baby girl. I'm so rubbish if I don't write a list I'm next to useless!

Food is EE / Green

Breakfast = persimmon, raspberries, 1/2 banana.

Lunch = 2 eggs, fruit, scan bran bun (2) & yogurt

Snack = fruit platter & latte (a)

Dinner = vegetable soup with pumpkin, (not sure if there's any meat in it hence EE or Green)

Not sure on Afters and supper yet xx

I write lists for everything then forget where I put the lists, doubly useless x

We both need to do better KBQueen haha

Anyhow today turned out to be Green, no meet in the soup, pity but it was still gorgeous.

A few changes or rather additions,

Snack = pop chips (5) skinny latte medio (a), fruit

Dinner = veg soup with potato & pumpkin, extra veggies
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416944036.994904.jpg

Afters = scan bran bun, grapes & yogurt,

Supper = I'll have some prunes (b)

Total syns = 10
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran & prunes

Evening Cookie - tick tick tick to your last few posts - its great to hear about your plans for the house and that your back in love with it all over again.

Foodage has been fab I think your mojo may just have found its way back :D xx

We both need to do better KBQueen haha

Anyhow today turned out to be Green, no meet in the soup, pity but it was still gorgeous.

A few changes or rather additions,

Snack = pop chips (5) skinny latte medio (a), fruit

Dinner = veg soup with potato & pumpkin, extra veggies
View attachment 159855

Afters = scan bran bun, grapes & yogurt,

Supper = I'll have some prunes (b)

Total syns = 10
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran & prunes

That meal looks stunning hun :) xxx

Good morning all

Off today and Brett has taken today off too, he's brought me up breakfast in bed and we're going shopping & cinema I don't actually want anything for myself but you never know. Also having a festive tea out with some old girlfriends I used to work with, were meeting around the Christmas markets, and I've been warned about the Syns on a group Facebook so I'll be very careful.

Food wise the plan is EE
Breakfast = banana, berries, grapes & yogurt

Lunch = out ?

Snack = ? I'll carry hi fi bars & fruit

Dinner = out ?

Not the best day to have before wi tomorrow really but I'll do my best, it's a challenge I can conquer surely? Xx

Will look forward to seeing what you're choices are when you eat out, I would struggle I think x

Back