Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Morning cookie
Sounds a lovely day planned there is a feature on Christmas shopping days out this week on Sw lifeline that might help if you get a chance to read it. If not one thing that stick in my mind was going to the hog roast stall and asking for the meat without the roll. That's meant to be free if you take the meat off you could always take your own bread too
Oh also last year there was a pasta stall and I had the vegetarian tomato pasta sauce that's prob low syn as well. Enjoy whatever you do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning all

Off today and Brett has taken today off too, he's brought me up breakfast in bed and we're going shopping & cinema  I don't actually want anything for myself but you never know. Also having a festive tea out with some old girlfriends I used to work with, were meeting around the Christmas markets, and I've been warned about the Syns on a group Facebook so I'll be very careful.

Food wise the plan is EE
Breakfast = banana, berries, grapes & yogurt

Lunch = out ?

Snack = ? I'll carry hi fi bars & fruit

Dinner = out ?

Not the best day to have before wi tomorrow really but I'll do my best, it's a challenge I can conquer surely? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good afternoon hun
Awww how lovely of Brett to take the day off work and bring you breakfast in bed too ;)
I went out shopping yesterday too and it was also weigh in day so I know how tricky it can be. Eating out is always the hardest for me so I have to prepare myself, take a few snacks then choose wisely once we get to somewhere to eat.

Im sure you'll do great hun. Cant wait to see what you decide on xxx

Good evening lovelies

Just got back in and I'm due for my bath. I've had a lovely day with Brett and then with my girlfriends, had a much needed catch up as I don't see these girlies as often as I do the others so were arranging a tea alternate months, next one due in January

Food wise I think I did alright

Breakfast = banana, berries, grapes & yogurt

Snack = banana, grapes, skinny medio sugar free nut latte (a), water

Lunch = satay chicken breast (5) egg salad, with balsamic vinegar, pineapple, bite of Brett's cake (2)

Dinner = grilled chicken salad

Afters = hi fi lights (b)

I'm not sure I want anymore chicken salad for the rest of the week. Need to think of something nice to eat! Xx

It can get repetitive eh! I'm mixing my food choices up this week and trying new stuff

Good day all
Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday was very busy then on duty from 2-12. Anyhow at wi I maintained! I thought I'd lose but that's ok because my tummy felt smaller and Brett said my bum looked beaut! Bless him. I'm determined to get a loss this week as only 4 more wi's this year this year has gone so fast, wish the weight would too.

Yesterday's food was EE:-
Breakfast = banana, scan bran (2) raspberries

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit platter & yogurt

Snack = 1/4 of ring doughnut (3) I wasn't keen hence only a bit of it, fruit, latte (a)

Dinner = slow cooker corn beef hash (potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, swede, peas) lean corn beef (1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417180492.786279.jpg

That pot did 3 portions for 4 Syns so gave Brett half!

Afters = hi fi lights (b) berries & yogurt, crisps (4)

Total syns = 10
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi

Sounds like you had a lovely day x

Thanks acc
It was great catching up, food at tea was dull as dishwater though, may start back on jacket potatoes when out I think
Hope your feeling better too xx

Mmm might have to give that corn beef hash a go x

Hello cookie
Well done on your maintain I know you are disappointed but it will show keep going.
Corn beef hash looks lovely!

Hello

Sorry I've not made it in here, been working late shifts this weekend so not in until very late. Anyhow I stuck to my food plan Friday and Saturday but had syns both days, quick recap

Friday was EE:-

Breakfast = scan bran bun, fruit

Lunch = salmon & egg salad with tsp of Mayo (0.5), melon & yogurt

Snack = fruit platter, latte (a) crisps (7.5)

Dinner = corn beef hash (1.5) beetroot

Afters = scan bran, berries, yogurt

Total syns = 9.5
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Saturday Green :-

Breakfast = scan bran bun (2) banana

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit fingers, prunes (b)

Snack = persimmon, raspberries, strawberries & yogurt, latte (a)

Dinner = spinach & mushroom cannelloni (a), salad, 1/2 a slice of pizza (5)

Afters = 2x hi fi lights (b), berries

Supper = bit hungry, scan bran bun (2) crips (7.5)

Total syns = 16.5
Hea = cheese & milk
Heb = hi fi & prunes

Today I'm off and we're going to Wolverhampton to visit my folks. Not sure what food will be but we're going out for a breakfast and I'll definetly be enjoying a Costa latte en route so that'll be my hex a & b before lunchtime.
So far I've just had a banana and I've a fruit platter to take with me to nibble in the car ☺️

I'm working both my days off tomorrow and Tuesday too, not for Xmas but to help pay for the flooring were having done in January. I could've done with having at least one off to get Brett's presents whilst he's at work but no sir ree! Still plenty,not time yet isn't there?

Hope everyone has a good SW day xx

Boo to working so much but you will be glad when the money comes in in January
Hope today wasn't too bad

Hello
I hope everyone is well. I've been ok worked both my rest days and have arranged to go out tomorrow night with the usual girlies and have just realised that I arranged it for when I'm working until 9pm the girls are going to kick my butt! I can't not go, so the plan is to go to work as normal for 11am, take with me a change of clothes, ask work if I can leave early ish say 7.45pm then whilst I'll miss the tea I can catch them for pudding and a cuppa (well maybe just a cuppa). I'll have to see what my sgt says tomorrow. I'm such a silly!

Also I've been making Malteser and Mars bar tiffin, it's horrendously calorific, I have to admit I've licked my fingers more than once but then stopped and washed my hands. They're a gift to Maria for her belated birthday she asked for some homemade goodies as I use to bake quite a bit before slimming world which is probably why I was 11 stone 7lbs. I've also bought some gift boxes to our them in but I'm not sure if they'll be any good. Mind you if not I'm sure she'd be too polite to say anything, her husband Jay would just eat them instead.

Food wise I've done Green days today and yesterday just for a break from all the meat we've been having.
Today is Green:-

Breakfast = egg muffins (1), banana

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, persimmon

Snack = sweets x2 (4) yogurt, choccy hands (4)

Dinner = baked potato, cheese & beans, spinach leaves, tomato, gherkins

Afters = scan bran buns, raspberries, blackberries and yogurt

Total syns = 9
Hea = cheese / ?
Heb = scan bran / ?

If I'm hungry I'll have a milky coffee and hi fi bar for supper but I'm full for now xx

Mmm malteser and mars bar tiffin sound delish well done for resisting x shame you'll miss tea but a cuppa and pudd sounds good x

Back