Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello hello. I hope everyone is good today. I feel like I'm going off the rails a bit with my SW plan, well in my head I have but looking back on my food I think I'm doing OK I hope, I'll know for sure tomorrow night. Think I'm just panicking about wi? maybe, but I need to relax.
I've also realised that eating scan bran cake twice in a day makes me bloated & look pregnant which isn't the look I'm going for.

Also someone in work asked if I'd lost weight as I look like I've shrunk, I did explain that my trousers are too long and have double turn ups but then she said 'no' you look slimmer! I felt quite nice but embarrassed so I told her I gained a 1lb last week. The BF said I'm not good at taking compliments about my weight. I need to lighten up but is anyone good at receiving compliments about their weight? Xxx

I don't take compliments very well either and get a bit embarrassed when the mums at school ask me if I've lost any more weight.... It's great they're noticing but that means they're looking at me :eek: does that make sense? I'd rather just blend in xxx

evening chick - you have had another brill week food wise last week was a blip, you will have a good result.

I think for years we get used to being overweight and covering it up, so as soon as we lose and fit into smaller clothes and people start noticing its hard to accept.
There are 1000's of us out there - be proud of what you have achieved girls your all gorgeous xx

Thank you Texty that's so lovely.

I lost 0.5lb I'm ok now but I had a little cry when I got home, felt really low but Brett's been fantastic and I'm fine again now I'm happy to have lost weight and will continue my best on this journey. I didn't expect dieting to be such an emotional journey for me.

This week I'm going to try to vary my meals a little although what to I'm not quite sure maybe just go back to some old classics like bolognaise, or a beef stew. My C has suggested I increase my super free to 50% of my meals so I'll give it a go. Xx

Well done on your loss hunnie ((big hugs)) - I was happy to scrape my sts this week. Im trying to vary my foods this week, I think our bodies get used to what were eating and maybe get bored. Kathryn has had no scanbran for 2 days - Ive said it might be a good thing and help her this week too.

You eat tons of fruit n veg as it is , it cant do any harm to mix things up a bit me thinks :D

Brett is a goodun so supportive of you. Keep your chin up chick you will do it were all here for support for you xx

Thank you lovelies, your just what I need and I really appreciate you and your kind words. I have some good news though I'm off for the weekend yay! I've no plans yet but its always nice to be off. Hope its dry its been quite nice today
Has anyone got anything nice planned? Xx

Thank you lovelies, your just what I need and I really appreciate you and your kind words. I have some good news though I'm off for the weekend yay! I've no plans yet but its always nice to be off. Hope its dry its been quite nice today
Has anyone got anything nice planned? Xx

Gotta love a weekend off and a nice lie in whoop.

Ive no plans so will probably just potter in the house and sit on minis lol its my 2nd home :D

Well done a loss is a loss so great. I keep saying it but its a slow process but worth it! Weekend off, fab. Enjoy. I have some potential mine fields for food and drink this weekend. Off to a friend s tomorrow night for drinkies and take away and off out with my cousins (one lives in London and home for weekend) for a meal and more drinkies. .....:rolleyes:

Food yesterday:- EE

B = leftover frittata (1/2 hex a) with mushrooms & courgettes, LM red onion sausages
L = tomato speed soup, fruit salad & yogurt, satsuma
S = 2 x hi fi SW bars (hex b)
D = salmon kebabs (2.5) salad & veg & couscous (1).
A = 1/3 scan bran cake (2.5) fruit salad & yogurt.

Total Syns = 6

Food today :- EE

B = 2 boiled eggs, fruit salad. (Melon, pineapple, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, strawberries)
S = Rice Krispie bite (3.5), hi fi light SW bar (hex b)
L = tomato speed soup.
D = chicken salad (lettuce, tomato, radish, celery, cucumber, peppers, cabbage), with couscous (1) & veg (broccoli, carrot, cauliflower) vinegar
A = hi fi light SW bar (1/2 hex b), fruit (melon, pineapple, raspberries, kiwi, grapes) yogurt & gingerbread latte (hex a & 2)

Total syns = 6 I did more than 50% super free with dinner yay!

Well done a loss is a loss so great. I keep saying it but its a slow process but worth it! Weekend off, fab. Enjoy. I have some potential mine fields for food and drink this weekend. Off to a friend s tomorrow night for drinkies and take away and off out with my cousins (one lives in London and home for weekend) for a meal and more drinkies. .....:rolleyes:

Ooh you certainly have a challenging yet fun filled weekend ahead of you, remember you've been doing great on the drink since last week so I think you'll be alright. I'm not worried about you with the food as your always spot on. Are you bringing any low alcohol wine to your friends? Or are you doing that flexi syn? I don't fully understand that but worth a shot if you know how to do it.

We've still no plans other than I'm picking my big sister up from the airport on Saturday morning (she's been to Bali & Singapore) so we'll see
Enjoy yourself xxx

Right lovely ladies I'm off to bed, I'm quite tired and eyes are a little sore. Last shift tomorrow yay! Have a good day everyone, night night xx

Hello hello, I'm so happy to be off the weekend yay! I didn't sleep that well last night my mind was racing and then the BF was snoring so I'm not even sure what time I fell asleep so another early night for me. I've had a good day, having a restful Friday night and looks like we could be having a lazy weekend.
How's everyone today? Xx

Hey Cookie! Congrats on your loss! I know it's disheartening when you deserve more which I really feel you do but just wait, those scales will give you the surprise of your life one of these days! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Thanks Tasha, I certainly hope so, xxx

Back