Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hi Cookie - quick check in from
Majorca x try not to be disheartened re 0.5 - look at 0.5 lb of butter and think that's come off - it's quite a bit x hang in there and it will come off. Sorry to hear re Mum but it will be so much better for her to have that fixed long term x know it's a worry but it's a standard op as the girls have said, know that won't stop you worrying but it's god to get it done x good luck this week x love from
Majorca x

I've been to Tunisia, but you know if you fancy it you should go & don't listen to what other people have to say.

I can't tell you why but I didn't like Tunisia, it looks brill but there was just something about it, but as I say don't listen to other people there was nothing specific & if you want to go, well go then.

Hello everyone, I thought I'd pop on before work as may not get chance to come on later. I've already made the most of my day so far so I'm actually wishing I could out my feet up rather than work a shift. Today I've made a SW quiche, and I've a scan bran carrot cake cooking in the oven as we speak.
Food today is
B = fruit & yogurt
L = new potatoes with cheese (1/2 hex a), baked beans & salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, radish, cabbage), fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, grapes)
S = scan bran carrot cake (1/5 hex b & 1.5) & satsuma
D = Not sure it it'll be the quiche with beans & veg or left over beef & veg stew with couscous. So I'll update later

Hello everyone, I thought I'd pop on before work as may not get chance to come on later. I've already made the most of my day so far so I'm actually wishing I could out my feet up rather than work a shift. Today I've made a SW quiche, and I've a scan bran carrot cake cooking in the oven as we speak.
Food today is
B = fruit & yogurt
L = new potatoes with cheese (1/2 hex a), baked beans & salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, radish, cabbage), fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, grapes)
S = scan bran carrot cake (1/5 hex b & 1.5) & satsuma
D = Not sure it it'll be the quiche with beans & veg or left over beef & veg stew with couscous. So I'll update later

Change of plan
Today is Green.
D = tomato soup, 1x w/m bread (1/2 hex b) with slice of cheese (1/2 hex a), yogurt
A = another slice of carrot scan bran cake (1/5 hex b & 1.5) fruit. Latte (hex a & 2 syns) hi fi light bar (1/2 hexb)

Total syns will be around 6 today

So that means I'm having stew tomorrow night, maybe I just wanted a light tea after a big lunch today.

Hello hello, work last night was OK actually, tonight I'm in at 3pm to midnight but then back in for 10 on Wednesday as I'm going to school which I'm quite excited about and of course I'll have the evening at home instead of working til midnight so yay!
Woke up to find Aunt Flo has arrived, hope she doesn't make me gain weight before wi. :(

Today's food is EE:-

B = cooked for a change, fried egg, mushrooms, courgette & tomatoes & banana
L = chicken breast slices, slice of SW quiche & salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, carrot, cabbage, vinegar) butternut squash, satsuma.
S = fruit salad (melon, pineapple, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes), hi fi light rocky road (1/2 hex b)
D = left over beef & veg stew (2) couscous, veg (broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, butternut squash).
A = scan bran carrot cake (3 & hex b) fruit salad as above, cherry mullerlight, caramel latte (1.5 & hex a)

Total syns = 6.5
Lots of super free today, breakfast below was lovely

Attachments

• image-2112554793.jpg
    image-2112554793.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 79
Hello everyone just a quick pop by. Welcome Opal lily your most welcome here.
I'm more than half way into my shift yay! Be glad to be home. School tomorrow is work related & it's an all boys school. I'll be offering some words of advice to keep them out of trouble. I'm looking forward to it.
Food wise I need to add another SW bar to it so syns to count but I think I'm ok. Aunt Flo's giving me a chocolate craving bad Fairy why can't I be craving celery sticks? Xx

Nice change for you tomorrow and yayyy to being at home tomorrow night. Brekkie looks lush :D

Grrr to Aunt Flo she has a lot to answer for

Hello hello hope everyone is well. Last night I had the serious munchies, I had a hi fi light rocky road bar, a bag of space raiders, fruit then when I got in late last night I had cheese wrapped a chicken slices! I didn't have my latte so I have to add 5.5syns to yesterday I think.

Today I've had a good day, been at school talking to some Year 7's and I think it went really well. The asst. head was happy so let's hope they all don't do anything to be brought to my attention in the future. They were quite cheeky though but not terribly rude so that's OK. I enjoyed it today xx

Good news my haw had her pre-op assessment and they've confirmed she's fit for surgery on Saturday. She's got to be there before 7am and then wait for her turn. Mum also said she didn't ask a lot of questions (tut tut!) but they said something like going into the hernia through a vein in her groin, and they also said she'd be going home after to recover unless she gets poorly then they'll keep her in. Mum sounded herself again so I'm feeling very optimistic for her yay!

I just need to lose weight tomorrow but does anyone really lose weight when its star week? I've managed it once at the beginning of starting SW but not since! :( x

Back