Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello everyone, I've been quite the busy bee today.

I cooked golden vegetable soup, scan bran cake and then I walked yes walked to Asda which is 2.5 miles away! It took blooming ages but there you go.
Brett had the car as he worked overtime this morning 6am til 12 so he met me at Asda. Ended up spending far too much money and over spoilt for choice for food.
However I've decided to try something new so I'm making the Spinach & Mushroom Cannelloni from the SW magazine :)

The recipe says to fill 10 cannelloni tubes but I got 14 out of mine so I'll let you know how it goes as its in the oven as we speak

How is everyone so far. There's been a lot of football today darn FA Cup, xx

Hello Ms busy bee - sounds like a productive day. Ive made a butt groove in my chair ive hardly moved lol.

New recipe sounds good we need pics of course lol

I will post a picture. I wanted to do that Maryland Chicken but I couldn't find the Schwartz seasoning for it so I'll have to look for it next week.

I want to relax but feel a bit restless today. I can't cook anything more though xx

Im going to do a SB cake so that ive got brekkies for the next 3 days. Im so undecided what to have for tea, my tummy is rumbling but im not "feeling" anything. I have loads in just dont know what I fancy :-(

That's the same as me, first it was chicken casserole from the freezer, then I decided on a jacket potato with cheese & beans, then I decided on the cannelloni in the end. Initially it was supposed to be prepared for tomorrow night as I'm not home until after 6 but I want it now so were having it! I'm looking forward to it, going to check it now as we're hungry!

Good luck choosing though xx

Ive planned meals for the next 5 nights lol thats not helping me now though.

Its lamb steaks with pitta bread salad and dressing and tzatziki tomorrow,
fish n chips, peas tues,
corned beef hash on weds (done in slow cooker) as its WI,
burger & chips with a salsa thurs,
friday is chicken onion and pepper skewers with salad and a dressing and possibly rice.

I'm back. Tea tonight was gorgeous I will definitely make it again filling the tubes were a little fiddly but worth it and cheap to make too.

Todays food was supposed to be EE but actually is now Green :-
B = rice pudding, melon, 1/2 banana & grapes, yogurt
S = hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)
L = scan bran cake (1/2 hex b & 3) fruit & yogurt
D = spinach & mushroom cannelloni (hex a) with salad & butternut squash.
A = rice pudding, fruit salad & yogurt.

I've still a hex a and b left so later on I'll have a Xmas pudding hi fi bar (hex b) with a latte (hex a & 2) or
I'll have cheese on toast & therefore it would be no syns today... Oh what to do?

In the meantime here's tea

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Tea looks yummy, I've still got some cannelloni tubes, but they are fiddly that's what puts me off, I'll make the effort sometime.

I think if you've got a piping bag it'll be really quick so I'm going to look out for one when I next go shopping. They're worth fiddling with though :)

Back