Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello! I've had a busy day but I'm home alone, Brett's gone to the football match and I'm relaxing in front of the TV. Nice!

How's everyone been today? :)

Food today has been EE:-

B = rice pudding, fruit salad, yogurt
L = salmon (1.5) egg salad with beetroot, vinegar, fruit salad yogurt.
S = hi fi light bar (3)
D = butternut squash soup, 2 x w/m bread with cheese (hex b, hex a)
A = scan bran cake (1.5) fruit & yogurt.

That's just 6 so far I'll have some snack a bit later on xx

Oo nice night in alone, great sometimes hey. Good luck for WI tomorrow, your food looks to gave been great al week, well done xx

Thanks Aqua I'm hoping the scales bring good news tomorrow. Good luck for wi too & Geordie's, she's joining us for a Thursday wi too. X

I forgot to post picture of food but I've just realised I only too picture of lunch oops! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389211305.492112.jpg

It was gorgeous I'm having it again tomorrow yay!

Night night everyone, going to get tucked up in bed whilst waiting for the BF to come home, I'll cu all tomorrow xx

Thank you ladies, I'm very happy, that the Xmas gain gone & 0.5lb. I did however put 2lb on before xmas week so I need to lose 1.5 to get to back where I was mid December so I'm going to do my best again to have a 100% week. It'll be a challenge but I'm game :):)

feeling good xx

Yes I will!
Today's food is EE:-
B = pear
L = salmon (1.5) egg salad, with vinegar & lighter than light mayo (1), rice pudding, fruit & yogurt.
D = Spinach & mushroom cannelloni (hex a), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash.
A = rice pudding, fruit salad & yogurt.

I've still got my hex b to use, it'll be a hi fi Xmas pudding bar, then if I'm hungry I'll have ww salt & vinegar crisps (4)
Total syns = will be 6.5

Last edited:
Back