Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks ladies I'm right in the centre so it'll be nice to have a look & get a few things. Right I'm nearly ready to leave the room, off I go xx

Enjoy the time alone, I love being on my own, Bob is on lates this week so I'll only see him for about 1hr in the mornings, not that much today as I started at 8am, happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening Cookie - hows you lovely? I hope dinner was enjoyable?

Nice long bath when you get back and then snuggle down and read your kindle or watch junk tv lol. Tomorrow you could mooch around the shops, are there any places of interest to visit? Have yourself a coffee sit by a big window and people watch!! xx

If you want somewhere to people watch go to either the Starbucks upstairs opposite debenhams where you can sit and look out or the cosy club which is upstairs over moss bros and round the corner from all saints. Both are v close to st David's hall. Just opposite there is the Cardiff story which is about the history of industrial Cardiff and quite interesting. And free. The museum is over in the civic centre (by the crown court) and is also free, it has some great impressionist paintings. And if you just want some peace go up to the top floor of the library and look down on Cardiff from a great height! The library is the pointy building opposite john Lewis by the funny circular sculpture thing. Hope you find something to do you enjoy! Failing all that the shops are fab :)

Last edited:
Yay I can go out to dinner on my own! There was a few if us alone tbh but my saviour was my kindle (thanks babe). My SW plan didn't go quite as planned no healthy options & no other choices than the menu so I went for slow cooked brisket (fat removed) kale, purple carrots, little potato (didn't enjoy it) but I did have two bits of focaccia (oops!) but no pudding. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384206966.023595.jpg. I have to say the carrots in the background were delicious xx

Yay I can go out to dinner on my own! There was a few if us alone tbh but my saviour was my kindle (thanks babe). My SW plan didn't go quite as planned no healthy options & no other choices than the menu so I went for slow cooked brisket (fat removed) kale, purple carrots, little potato (didn't enjoy it) but I did have two bits of focaccia (oops!) but no pudding. View attachment 113583. I have to say the carrots in the background were delicious xx

Yayyyyyyyyyyy well done Cookie - wise choice with a limited healthy menu

Mrstore will be over the moon someone else has had purple carrots lol. xx

So food today is EE:-
B = boiled egg, fruit & yogurt
L = subway salad turkey, ham & cheese (hex a), sweet onion dressing (2), hi fi light (1/2 hex b), yogurt.
S = fruit salad, 1/6 scan bran cake (hex b & 2)
D = slow cooked brisket with kale, purple carrots, potato & focaccia
A = yogurt.
Total syns = ? Counting it as 15 xx

So food today is EE:-
B = boiled egg, fruit & yogurt
L = subway salad turkey, ham & cheese (hex a), sweet onion dressing (2), hi fi light (1/2 hex b), yogurt.
S = fruit salad, 1/6 scan bran cake (hex b & 2)
D = slow cooked brisket with kale, purple carrots, potato & focaccia
A = yogurt.
Total syns = ? Counting it as 15 xx

Well done! Don't know whether I would have been so controlled if I were out to dinner alone. And no pudding.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks belle for the detail I'm opposite John Lewis & sight seeing is my thing so I'll have a good snoop & take done pics too. I just got to make sure I don't over syn it's so easy when I'm away from home. Ladies I'll enjoy my time here as it'll fly too quickly. Now time for bed do night night xxx

Thanks belle for the detail I'm opposite John Lewis & sight seeing is my thing so I'll have a good snoop & take done pics too. I just got to make sure I don't over syn it's so easy when I'm away from home. Ladies I'll enjoy my time here as it'll fly too quickly. Now time for bed do night night xxx

Hope you have a lovely day, weather seems nice, was just hoping it'll stay like this as my mum is coming tomoro to go shopping.

xx

Good morning everyone I've just discovered I can get full internet on my Kindle & I get free internet in the bar area. Last night I thought it'd be a good idea to wash my smalls just in case I get delayed at court and I need to be here another day. There almost dry too!

I've just been for breakfast it was a big cooked one though, I can feel my tummy getting huge so I must be careful! I had two poached eggs, 2 lean bacon, mushrooms, baked beans, 1/2 slice of w/m toast no butter. I also took some melon, pineapple chunks for snack later on.
I'm planning on having salad for lunch out and a good walk around Cardiff. Planning on being very good at dinner too no foccacia bits for me. No sir ree, I'm feeling rather positive :booboo: after yesterday's bread error xxx

Thanks belle, have a good day. I hope it's this nice tomorrow too. I'll let you know later what I do from your suggestions going to ask reception for a map as I'm known for getting lost :eek: xxx

Back