Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks belle, have a good day. I hope it's this nice tomorrow too. I'll let you know later what I do from your suggestions going to ask reception for a map as I'm known for getting lost :eek: xxx

Thank you I'm wrapping Christmas presents catching up on tv!

Hope they found you a map!! xx

Hello everyone, I hope your all well. I've had a lovely day in Cardiff, the sunshine makes a lovely change. Oh darn it my tea is here I'll come back in a bit, sorry xxx

Sent the pork back, I couldn't eat it tasted really unpleasant. On the plus side the purple & white carrots are lovely. I'm having the fish tempura instead so I'll remove the batter then it'll be free.
I'm not comfortable complaining at all but I've nothing else to eat so had no choice really.
Omg, the managers coming over xx

Did you get your meal for free, I'll always complain if something's not right otherwise they'll not know, Bob hates it, but generally I'm happy bunny.

Hello, just had my tea it was nice but not very filling but tasty. I'd already paid for the meal so they just changed it. The manager though said he's asked the chef to poach the fish for me as he'd heard me ask for healthy options so I had that with purple, white and orange carrots with green cauliflower! The food is all that River Cottage type.

So food is EE:-
B = poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, beans, 1/2 w/m dry toast.
L = subway veggie delight, turkey & ham salad, honey mustard (1.5), sugar free hazelnut latte (hex a)
S = pineapple, melon, plums 1/2 biscuit (1.5)
D = poached pollock, carrots,
cauliflower.

Total syns = 3 I've got a hi fi bar so I'll have to eat that later. Tea is below the first us the pork I sent back ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384290121.773850.jpg ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384290139.844334.jpg
This is the t-shirt I bought too in a size 10 ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384290199.174059.jpg

Hi Cookie You have to complain if the food isn't right though, sounds like it turned out ok in the end. Lovely piccy of you in your size 10 t-shirt :)

Thanks Aqua, I did the right thing complaining fish was good. I'm happy with t-shirt I'm smaller on top though xx how's you today ? X

Love the t shirt pic your smile made me smile! Well done on the size 10 ;) Not so sure about the food! How long are you in Cardiff for?

Hi Geordie all being well I go home tomorrow after I give my evidence. Fingers crossed I'll be released to get a lunchtime train. It's far! How's your day been? Xx

Hello everyone, I hope your all well. I've had a lovely day in Cardiff, the sunshine makes a lovely change. Oh darn it my tea is here I'll come back in a bit, sorry xxx

Glad you had a good day. The first time I came to Cardiff it was lovely and sunny, I moved here and it felt like it rained for a yr and I was constantly wet!

Here's to another sunny day tomoro tho! xx

Hi hun just a quick catch up before bed as ive been out to see daughter.

You look fab hun and whoop whoop on the size 10.

You did right to complain :Dx

Back