Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I can only echo what the others have said, it's only chippy chips, when you put it in perspective, everything else is fab, the only thing off plan are the chips, too late to worry about it now & you always have wonderful SW meals.

Hello. I had a lovely lie in and I'm in now for my last shift, yay! :)
It's been tiring. Food wise I'm good again EE:-
B = scan bran cake (2.5), fruit & yogurt
L = rice, beans & tuna combo, fruit
S = hi fi bar (hex b), banana
D = pulled pork casserole (1), sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, mange tout, butternut squash, baby corn.
A = fruit & yogurt, toffee ginger (2)
I'm hungry tea is below it looks odd but it's nice. XxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390763665.643777.jpg

Evening cookie... Ooo that looks really nice... Even though I have no idea what pulled pork tastes like lol.
Hope your shift goes quick for you and the weather isn't too bad.. It's been horrible and windy today x

Hello everyone, I'm off work today yay! :) very happy bunny, I've also been out to the gym for a class, done the shopping and just got to mop the kitchen floor now and sort out tea, other than that I'm relaxing. Feels nice.
My food today is EE:-
B = banana
L = pulled pork (1) & egg salad with left over tuna, bean & rice ball (0.5) - gorgeous.
S = fruit salad & yogurt
For tea I'm thinking of doing spinach cannelloni again I'll see how I feel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 40
Hello, that pulled pork was from about 3wks ago, I did it in the slow cooker but put too much liquid in so looked more like a stew. The tesco pulled pork is free and that's lovely but its only small, says it'll do 3 but its more like for two people. Give it a go xx

Hello, I'm having a lovely day off. We've just had tea and our afters so nice and full. Now just relaxing in front of the TV catching up on some programmes.

D = spinach & mushroom cannelloni, (1/2 hex a), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, sweet potato.
A = scan bran carrot cake (1/2 hex b + 2.5), berries (rasp, blue & black, grapes) & yogurt. Oreo (2.5)

Total syns so far = 6.5, I've got a hi fi light bar for later if I get hungry. Here's dinner & there's some left for Wednesday

Attachments

• image-2529428171.jpg
    image-2529428171.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 36
Meals sounds lovely Geordie. For pulled pork the plan was to have it in a wholemeal roll with SW chips & coleslaw / salad & corn on the cob. I'm going to to make it again next month maybe. :)

Thanks Texty, I enjoyed it very much, tomorrow I'm thinking of making burgers with the cheese in the middle, not tried it before but think it'll be a nice treat SW style mmm xx

Back