Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Well I'm back from the gym and I had a lovely morning. Work out done but no catch up with friends didn't see anyone really. Never mind less distraction more focus. I even ran for the first time in a really long time. It was a slow run but I wanted to test my back so ran at 5.5mph for 16 mins after a 10 minute walk at 2.0 incline and I'm pleased to say my back held up pretty good. I think I'm going to maybe do a run once a week to build up, this sunshine is making me want to do more and to think I ran a race two years ago. Body combat was good too so exercise challenge done! Go me! :):):)

All this talk of exercise has left me exhausted and in need of a lie down :zz:. Way to go Cookie - you're going to smash it at the next WI at this rate!

H xx

Morning Cookie ... nice day again here in Manchester :D

Good afternoon. I was a very tired bunny this morning after my late shift, had to force myself to get up and go to the gym for my challenge. I didn't really have the energy but i managed to do a Zumba class for 45 minutes so Day 7, done :) phew only 33 days left to go.

So last nights tea was gorgeous, and Brett loved it too. The tagine is my first new dish this month and one of my favourites too. It's unfortunate that I'm a bloated still and for the first time I've had some awful cramps this morning, I was fine the first couple of days but so far not any more cramps since this morning, I'm telling myself if I ignore it, it won't beat me.

I'm also struggling to find a decent birthday card for Brett. They have only have soppy husband ones and he's not my husband, I need a humorous boyfriend one any ideas where I can go? I need it for Friday :)

Would you make a birthday card? it is easy enough to do, you can buy 'packs' with everything in, we have an Inspirations near here, not sure if you have one near you or not, otherwise good old Hobby Craft.

I know what you mean though, card buying for men is so hard, it stumps me every time. x

Now that's an idea but I'm not creative at all. It's certainly worth a look though, I should've got you to make me one after seeing the ones you've made recently. :)

Now that's an idea but I'm not creative at all. It's certainly worth a look though, I should've got you to make me one after seeing the ones you've made recently. :)

Lol x

I use moonpig.com a lot for cards, particularly if I want to personalise one! I'm sure if you ordered today you would have it in plenty of time, and they're fairly cheap depending on the delivery option you choose!

Oh yes my friend uses moonpig & the cards are brill x

Time for work boo!
Food wise having another Green Day:-

B = 2 weetabix (hex b), skimmed milk 175ml (4) banana, strawberries & grapes
L = tomato & veg soup with extra veg, cheese (hex a), fruit, yogurt & scan barn muffin (2)
S = banana & French fries (4)
D = vegetable tagine, salad & cheese (hex a), fruit yogurt
A = scan bran muffin (2), hi fi Xmas pud bar (hex b)

Total syns = 12 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Evening cookie! Food looks good, you must give me revenue for veg tagine sounds delicious

The recipe is one of those sw booklets you get with the magazine. I'm at work now but I'll check to see which one it's in tomorrow

Work is not fun but just under 4hrs to go yay! :)

Ah thanks. Hope the rest of your work goes ok

Good afternoon. I was a very tired bunny this morning after my late shift, had to force myself to get up and go to the gym for my challenge. I didn't really have the energy but i managed to do a Zumba class for 45 minutes so Day 7, done :) phew only 33 days left to go.

So last nights tea was gorgeous, and Brett loved it too. The tagine is my first new dish this month and one of my favourites too. It's unfortunate that I'm a bloated still and for the first time I've had some awful cramps this morning, I was fine the first couple of days but so far not any more cramps since this morning, I'm telling myself if I ignore it, it won't beat me.

I'm also struggling to find a decent birthday card for Brett. They have only have soppy husband ones and he's not my husband, I need a humorous boyfriend one any ideas where I can go? I need it for Friday :)

You could try moonpig for a customised card? Pretty sure they do next day delivery if ordered by a certain time, xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning, I'm very tired I've still not sorted Brett's card out yet, moonpig have loads of options and that why I can't decide. :confused: Going to the shops tomorrow as I'm off and then I'll have to choose something as I'm running out of time.

Anyway I'm trying to find the energy for my exercise, I'm dressed ready for it but I want to go to bed. On the plus side I think the TOTM fairy might be leaving me slowly, leaving me with a big belly, a headache & a little weak. Cheers for that, at least its sunshine and its my last shift for two days yay! :D

How's everyone else? Think I'll have another cuppa :coffee:

Back