Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks Kay, I don't like gaining weight but after last month, when I was angry and so upset about it, it felt like it was consuming me if that makes sense, and the thing is I didn't feel any better for it. I'm not doing that again.

Yes I gained weight and all being really well next week I'll lose some weight. Thats what I'm focusing on, thats what I want. My challenge this week is to get back in the 9s again and stay there. :):):):) maybe we should have a minis sweep stake? Winner wins a box of hi fi light bars! Xx

Sounds like a plan Cookie ! :D You sound very determined, I'm sure you will achieve your goal of getting in the 9's . It's great to hear you being so positive and not letting this gain get you down. I loved what Cheese Thief (Bev) said this week, it's often our gains and sts that determine our journey rather than the big numbers on the scales, it's about beating those hurdles and staying on course. You sound like you have that fighting spirit :) I hope its with me by next week :p .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Cookie you sound really focused and you are right it does no good getting angry about it. We'll done and looking forward to seeing pics of your yummy food this week x

I'm sorry to hear about your gain, Cookie. I admire your spirit and determination! I think when you know you've stuck to plan all week it annoys the hell out of you at first, but then you realise actually you haven't cheated so what have you got to feel down about? It's obviously not happened because you've been bad, it's just nature! I need to tell myself this more often hehe I'm sure you'll have a humongous loss next week! :D xxx

I'm ok actually, I'm disappointed obviously but I know I've had a really good week, I've done all I can but TOTM makes it hard for me to lose weight.

On the plus side I gained 3lbs last month TOTM week so 0.5lb less this month, maybe a smaller gain next month? :)

Boo to the gain Cookie, but great to see that you're not letting it get you down. Fingers crossed that all the good work from this week will justifiably show up as a loss on the scales next time.

H xx

Sounds like a plan Cookie ! :D You sound very determined, I'm sure you will achieve your goal of getting in the 9's . It's great to hear you being so positive and not letting this gain get you down. I loved what Cheese Thief (Bev) said this week, it's often our gains and sts that determine our journey rather than the big numbers on the scales, it's about beating those hurdles and staying on course. You sound like you have that fighting spirit :) I hope its with me by next week :p .

Kay xx

We can do it, I've enough spirit for us both bring on the losses :girlpower:

Cookie you sound really focused and you are right it does no good getting angry about it. We'll done and looking forward to seeing pics of your yummy food this week x

Thanks Jen, I'm planning on kicking weight losses ass this week :sign0151: TOTM fairy has left the building :)

Thanks Jen, I'm planning on kicking weight losses ass this week :sign0151: TOTM fairy has left the building :)

...can you please send the `kick ass fairy ' :asskick:here when your done with her Cookie , I need her so badly next week ! :D

Kay xx

I'm sorry to hear about your gain, Cookie. I admire your spirit and determination! I think when you know you've stuck to plan all week it annoys the hell out of you at first, but then you realise actually you haven't cheated so what have you got to feel down about? It's obviously not happened because you've been bad, it's just nature! I need to tell myself this more often hehe I'm sure you'll have a humongous loss next week! :D xxx

thanks Dani, I'm feeling pretty good about the week ahead, I slipped up on my water intake a bit (due to work) so going to make sure I drink a lot more while I'm off work. I refuse to be beaten by this, I'm whipping weight loss's butt this week yeah! :whip:

Boo to the gain Cookie, but great to see that you're not letting it get you down. Fingers crossed that all the good work from this week will justifiably show up as a loss on the scales next time.

H xx

Thanks H, it will do. The kick ass fairy is giving me the 'eye of the tiger', weight loss is so :busted: next week. Oh by the way, the veg tagine recipe is the same as yours, I just did it in the slow cooker for ease. Love it! Xx

Hi Cookie
Have just been catching up with your after a long spell away. Good luck with getting back into the nines :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No way, I was really shocked with your gain, but as you say TOTM & all that, and considering last months gain was 3lb, your on the right track. You sound so positive, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week x

Thanks Michelle I know I don't deserve the gain so doing my best to get rid of it next week, :) x

Sorry to hear about your undeserved gain hun - so unfair.

Good luck for the week ahead and a fab loss xx

thanks Sheila, your right but I'm not stressed I'm getting rid next week, that's the plan. Oh by the way I found your honey monster stix, going to try it now xx :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 42
Hi Cookie
Have just been catching up with your after a long spell away. Good luck with getting back into the nines :)

Hello welcome back :welcome: You've caught me on wi day and it hasn't been a good result on the scales but I'm not sulking I'm in kick ass mode right now. The nines is where I want to be, I like it there - maybe this week is just a holiday in the 10's?
How are you? What you been up to? Xx :)

Oh my I didn't realise the time. Here's today's food which is EE:-
Hex a = laughing cow emmental Hex b = 2 x w/m bread

B = banana
L = jacket potato, cheese, baked beans, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, carrot, peppers.
S = clementine
D = LMC red onion sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread, baked beans.
A = scan bran carrot muffin (2), fruit salad (berries, straw, blue, black, kiwi, grapes), Aldi greek coconut yogurt.
S = honey monster stix (3) tastes yummy look like caramel hi fi light bar but more toffee & choc tasting :):)

Total syns = 5. I'm full so won't eat anything more now xx

Hello welcome back :welcome: You've caught me on wi day and it hasn't been a good result on the scales but I'm not sulking I'm in kick ass mode right now. The nines is where I want to be, I like it there - maybe this week is just a holiday in the 10's?
How are you? What you been up to? Xx :)

Glad to hear the gain has put you in kick ass mode! I have been doing weight watchers as the sw books I paid for on amazon still didn't turn up. But I was hungry all the time! I got so fed up I just ate :(
But while I was having a break from work I walked pass a pop in group and decided to join even if it was for a week or 2. Going well and tackling the 1 stone I gained.

Glad to hear the gain has put you in kick ass mode! I have been doing weight watchers as the sw books I paid for on amazon still didn't turn up. But I was hungry all the time! I got so fed up I just ate :(
But while I was having a break from work I walked pass a pop in group and decided to join even if it was for a week or 2. Going well and tackling the 1 stone I gained.

Good for you, it's given you the kick start you need. You might enjoy attending group, it helps me a lot. X

Back