Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello, I think my Easter egg is something like 56 syns I'm looking forward to it too!

Today's food:-
B = fruit & yogurt
L = falafel, cheese (hex a), salad, lighter mayo (1), mushrooms, fruit
S = 2/3 graze brownie (3),
D = mums soup with pumpkin (1) as no dumplings :(
A = fruit & yogurt, pistachios (hex b) or new hi fi salted caramel bar (hex b)

Total syns = 5
Loads of syns saved for tomorrow

Attachments

• image-4192745744.jpg
    image-4192745744.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 70
Boo I seem to have missed the post about your loss, that's a brill loss well done, food sounds yummy as does saving syns for an egg.

I've got a pistachio dark chocolate egg with orange balls, hmmmmmmmmmmm, that will need to be hidden so I don't eat it in one go and you know what if I could eat it & lose the lbs for next WI I would:rolleyes: x

Your egg sounds lovely we've actually got three eggs between us now, I think I'm going to aim for 1/4 of the shell. I'm bringing it to mums so it can be shared but I like it frozen so its going in the freezer so it'll last longer, I'm really looking forward to it :) I'll still be hoping for a loss of course xx

Hello, I think my Easter egg is something like 56 syns I'm looking forward to it too!

Today's food:-
B = fruit & yogurt
L = falafel, cheese (hex a), salad, lighter mayo (1), mushrooms, fruit
S = 2/3 graze brownie (3),
D = mums soup with pumpkin (1) as no dumplings :(
A = fruit & yogurt, pistachios (hex b) or new hi fi salted caramel bar (hex b)

Total syns = 5
Loads of syns saved for tomorrow

Well done on your loss thats great. Food looking good as usual. Hope you enjoy the rrst of your time off and your easter egg. Happy easter.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your egg sounds lovely we've actually got three eggs between us now, I think I'm going to aim for 1/4 of the shell. I'm bringing it to mums so it can be shared but I like it frozen so its going in the freezer so it'll last longer, I'm really looking forward to it :) I'll still be hoping for a loss of course xx

oh oh id never think of freezing it, I'm going to try that:D

Tonight's dinner ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397948045.839828.jpg

It was lovely, lots of pumpkin very yummy. Hopefully get some more from mum tomorrow for another meal next week.
I then had fruit, yogurt & prunes.

Last hour & a bit to go too yay! :)

Happy Easter :)
I'm in wolves visiting folks & have my Easter egg in the freezer. Today is treat day & then back on plan tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. X

Back