Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Food today then was EE:-

B = fruit salad
L = salmon & egg salad with vinegar, banana, satsuma & yogurt
S = 70g dried apricots (hex b) yummy!
D = roast carvery dinner out (5.5)
A = carrot muffin (2) yogurt, 1x Choc button (1)

Total syns = 8.5 :)

I enjoyed my food today too. Right time for bed as I'm in work at 7am til 5pm. Hope it goes quick :)
Night night xxx

Hi cookie,
Well done on resisting the toast and the sausage butty!
Carvers looks lush, which one do you go to?
Have a good day

Hello :)

Oh what a shame, I love carvery dinners, saying that we drive about 6 miles to get to ours. I wouldn't go if we couldn't drive though. I thought they'd be loads in London though! Never mind, how are you? Xx

I'm good thanks. I will be dog/house sitting for 3 days. That should be interesting. lost 2lb this week. Was disappointed as I ate loads of salads and drank so much water and no alcohol! I swear my body works in reverse lol. Have a great day :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Kay :) hope your having a fun time with your sister and enjoying your meal.

Did you say the soup challenge was starting tomorrow? If so count me in, I've got a speed soup for lunch tomorrow xx

Morning Cookie :) hope your well hun. I'm glad you want to start the Soup Challenge but am not sure if you've had a chance to take in all the guidelines. I know you mentioned about having a green day today in an earlier post, but DAY 1 of the challenge is a RED DAY with NO CARBS, so no rice, pasta, bread, noodles, potatoes etc. This is a low carb challenge and not just based on eating soups in the week, that's why its a good idea to go over the guidelines again and decide if its for you. All the soups have to me made fresh and cannot be shop bought ones which contain higher salt values and additives.

Anyway I hope you have a fab Sunday, look forward to hearing from you soon hun. ;)

Kay xx

whoopsie just reposted by accident, pls ignore, my head is in a tizzy this morning. Sorry Cookie :)

Kay xx

Hello hello :p, hope your well hun, not heard from you in a while, hope your ok. Why do I feel you'll resurface on Thursday with a fabby loss ! :D You did that last time lol. Are you doing any of the challenges or just eating healthy salads as per the norm ? Your always sensible with you food choices. :) I hope you do have a super duper loss on Thursday hun !

Kay xx

Good evening :)

Hope everyone is well. I've had a busy few days and have missed a lot. Firstly I'll update my foods from the last few days then I'll pay you all a visit.

Sunday's food:-
B = 2 boiled eggs, fruit & yogurt
L = lentil & bean soup, banana, satsuma & yogurt
S = toast & jam (hex b & 2)
D = falafel & butternut squash salad with sprouts, carrots, green beans & baby corn
A = carrot muffin (2) fruit, yogurt, latte (hex a) chocolate (2.5)

Total syns 6.5

Monday's food:-
B = fruit salad
L = lentil & bean soup, banana, satsuma, yogurt
S = prunes (hex b)
D = salmon & egg salad, veggies & butternut squash
A = carrot muffins (4), fruit, yogurt, hi fi rocky road (3)

Total syns = 7

Tuesday's food:-
B = banana & fruit salad
L = Nando's ~ butterfly chicken no skin (0.5), salad, Halloumi (hex a) shared rice (1)
S = prunes (hex b) fruit
D = vegetable soup,
A = carrot muffin (2), fruit, yogurt, chocolate (2.5)

Total syns = 7.5

Today's food:-
B = fruit salad & banana
L = vegetable soup, cucumber & ham
S = fruit & yogurt
D = falafel & egg salad, lighter light mayo (1)
A = latte (hex a) carrot muffins (4) fruit & yogurt

Total syns = 5

Attachments

• image-2574769241.jpg
    image-2574769241.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1202833704.jpg
    image-1202833704.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1888022428.jpg
    image-1888022428.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 34
Thank you. I enjoyed the falafel, I made them myself but thought they're were a bit bland so added more seasoning to the mix as I only cooked a few today and then I'll have some more tomorrow. Got the recipe of the SW website but it needs more flavouring, Anyway its bed time, back in work on tomorrow on lates so good night everyone xx

Back