Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

hello guys

I am new to this forum, do you find that it has helped you with sticking to the diet? I've not joined a group yet but I am hoping to do that on Wednesday.

hello guys

I am new to this forum, do you find that it has helped you with sticking to the diet? I've not joined a group yet but I am hoping to do that on Wednesday.

Hello wiggy :)

I find that having like minded people to speak to about the SW plan is a huge bonus, to me its like extra support and can really lift you up and make you giggle too' hope that helps xx

Hello everyone I've had a lovely evening Brett & I stayed in, we watched a film and had a proper good catch up good fun too.

The tikka masala turned out delicious, I'll definitely be making it again it was mmmmm and we've got two portions left so maybe for tea on Monday?
D = chicken tikka masala & salad, had half my mini weight watchers naan (3), a red pepper pakora (3)
A = carrot muffins (3) fruit & yogurt
S = I had a monster stix (2.5) and two chunks of chocolate (3) & hi fi salted caramel (hex b) I forgot my 'a' choice, oops!

Total syns = 17 :) pretty good and feels like a real treat too.

I'm sorry I'm so late on and can't stop either as bed time xx

Attachments

• image-2523100088.jpg
    image-2523100088.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 54
Anytime your ready Sheila, I still need to try making a korma but will probably stick to the tikka a bit longer as I got loads of the powder to use. We've been a bit windy since dinner though (hold nose!) xx

Anytime your ready Sheila, I still need to try making a korma but will probably stick to the tikka a bit longer as I got loads of the powder to use. We've been a bit windy since dinner though (hold nose!) xx

Awww thanks chick :D which powder did you get to use on your chicken? I tried to find the Rajah one Kay advised but I cant find it in the shops

It was the rajah tandoori masala one, I found it in Asda in their ethnic or world foods section. I bought it a while ago but only just used it. You can use a load of different spices if you can't get it or I can send you a bag in the post if you like. Think it was £1 or jut under. Let me know xx

Summoned to bed! Sorry night night xxx

Good morning :) how is everyone? Thanks for the nice comments about the curry. I was supposed to be making a new dish every month and after the falafels, the tikka was my second new dish. I was toying with the idea of being the new fakeaway cook book but I'm holding out as there's loads of dishes I've not tried from the books and magazines I've already got.

Plans today is were going to wolves to see my folks. Their health isn't the best and I feel I want to spend more time with them when I can and were looking forward to it.
Yesterday I made some weetabix muffins using carrot & dried fruit, they don't look as good as mrstore's but they taste nice so the rest are going to wolves and a box of hi fi bars as she loves those. Mums trying to cut down, she won't join SW as she'd be on her own which I just wish she lived up here because we'd go together and it'd be fun too. Also mum won't weigh herself & doesn't realise how much she's eating so Brett's done a big salad for us to share and fruit salad so she'll be eating good today :) Xx

Ooh some lovely news.

My friend just text to say his wife has given birth to a baby boy. No names yet but Baby Wheeler is a big one 8lb 2oz, mum & baby are doing very well. Proud daddy & big sister. So I need to get a little outfit and card sorted. Tis the season for baby boys me thinks! :):)

Right were off, see you all later xxx

Wonderful news Cookie awww a baby boy :) have a safe journey and a lovely day with your parents xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back